The Joe Biden Thread

October 16, 2020

Did Joe Biden subvert American foreign policy to enrich his family?

1 Like

Actually, it’s only just begun. I’m sure you’ve seen the polls, Biden is a slam dunk at this point. He’s already won. So now it’s time for everyone here to maybe go back and reflect on how much assholes they’ve been and whether they can turn themselves around and join real modern society or if we should put them all in FEMA camps. Kidding not kidding sweeties, getting Trump elected was a bad move and elections have consequences :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to see your tears of 2016 all over again because when Trump wins you won’t b showing up here anymore to eat crow! Win win! You truly are delusional! :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes
1 Like

Could it be a Freudian slip of sorts?
Or just senile delinquency? LOL

1 Like

I think it’s one or the other of two things:

• compound dyslexia wherein two letters are switched between two separate words
  • both words were misspelled on the teleprompter
1 Like
1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKBOShiI0ww&feature=emb_logo

The question now is how many (million) votes they can rig.

Additionally, many potential Trump voters may not vote after hearing on TV over and over again that Biden is “leading”

They are panicking…

1 Like

Yep. This is what they are doing now, almost in unison. It’s a nationwide blackmail operation. If you don’t vote for Biden they are telling you that things WILL get worse for you and your family.

Bring the pain.

Biden is going to stop campaigning for the better part of a week. He knows it’s all coming out and won’t be able to respond when questioned.

I haven’t seen…wait! Yes I did! I saw a 4" Biden/Harris window sticker on a vehicle!
So I have seen a Biden mini-sticker.
Well over 50 Trump signs. My neighbor’s was stolen. :frowning:
Can you imagine how long the glass would last if someone put a Trump sticker on their back vehicle window?
Another thing I’ve noticed: Most people plant their Trump signs about 50 or 100 yards away from their door…coincidence? Hmm…lol!

All the more reason for Biden’s handlers to keep him in the basement!

Criminals won’t stop

2 Likes

Many will be scared shitless and vote for Biden.

But lo and behold!

Harris is the new President, not Biden.
(That’s the plan, whether you like it or not)

2 Likes