The Great Kyle Rittenhouse is out of jail! TRIAL and Updates!

The judges humor is just fine as long as it’s directed at liberals and people of color. He’d be nothing but a shill, cuck, leftist if his jokes were aimed at redneck antivax conservatives….only natural here…

And yet YOU are still here !!! :thinking:

1 Like

These MF’s have to be stopped ! All of this miscarriage of justice aimed at whites because of mob rule and nitwits in the WH . For braindead Biden to label the KID a white supremacist for the entire World to see is beyond criminal . It won’t be long before there is a massive revolt .

Well if Australia is any indication of lighting the fuse world wide then by all means it probably needs to happen. God knows we’ve seen enough restraint when we see and hear ridiculous conflation by the media and its lapdog cohorts here trying express narratives of false equivalencies to discredit the obvious racist bias.

The judges humor is just fine as long as it’s directed at liberals and people of color. He’d be nothing but a shill, cuck, leftist if his jokes were aimed at redneck antivax conservatives….only natural here…

Oh fuck off with that shit! You being the biggest moron here can’t simply be truthful with objective facts of the obvious. I know, I know, I have to lower any expectations of you putting forth something or anything for that matter that remotely resembles any reasonable statement on the contrary from you! So here you are again with your dumbass lame false equivalencies to conflate yet another ridiculous and false assertion. This is exactly the same shit I was talking about with you and your agenda driven posts here and why most here with a brain despise you. Perfect example that proves my point Now go fuck yourself because I know you like doing that! Loser!

3 Likes

Americans? … tell us how you feel about Americans monte

1 Like

He’s going to be ok….:wink:

Well, whst is wrong with joke about the hoping the food isn’t on the shipping containers on board ships off shore.

Did ya ever get one going?

When killing liberals is legal (think walking dead) its the crusty that I will be thinking of first! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Search and destroy games can be fun!

1 Like

This! From a known leftist! Hilarious!

2 Likes

1 Like

The fucking champion of people of dark color right or wrong . Mostly criminally wrong looting bastards . Part of the summer love crew .How many black nasty feet did you kiss Monty ???

2 Likes

On trial for murder, Not cuffed behind the judge

What’s funny is that the Rottenhouse case is the only one you people care about while right along side it is another murder trial where the prosecution is destroying the defense of the two redneck racist pieces of shit that murdered another guy……

I’m beginning to think you will suppport/justify any Liberal agenda/talking point/riot/violence that is out there just to be the contrarian to anything on the Right… right???

Why would you call him rotten house? And Are you talking about Ahmad Aubery where he turned around from a long distance and attacked a hero

2 Likes

4 Likes

The great Jim Breuer! Remember that guy? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes