The Great Kyle Rittenhouse is out of jail! TRIAL and Updates!

I gave you a possible example, we wake up tomorrow and we have all of a sudden 100 MILLION Chinese troops on the streets.

There was never a time when ALL Americans were turned toward the Christians Jesus Christ. But I would love to hear your explication on why christians are turning away from their Jesus Christ (if they even are)ā€¦ā€¦

The Chinese military while nearly double ours isnā€™t even 1 millionā€¦ā€¦:man_shrugging:

You mean stop debating you altogether? Or do so nicerā€¦ā€¦:thinking:

Yes but we have something they donā€™t have FAAAGS AND FEMIST they give us the edge donā€™t they? Diversity?

1 Like

If they did Conscription they could raise a 200 million, 300 million man Army, WE are in no position to do something like that. We DONā€™T even know what stuff China has but I bet they have an operational EMP and I would bet they have had many meetings on how they could drop that MoFo on us and if they did it would be the end, we would have NO communications and we also would be plunged into both silence and darkness PERMANENTLY, within 6 months HUNDREDS of MILLIONS would have starved to death.

I have always felt that America is Mystery, Babylon and her end is foretold that a weapon NEVER used before takes Mystery, Babylon off the face of the earth never to be heard of EVER again and that weapon Silences and puts into Darkness Mystery, Babylon within ONE HOUR and the ONLY weapon that can do THAT is an EMP.

Well stop always needing to have the last word and chasing me up on MINUTE points that in the scheme of things donā€™t matter and doing the changing the goalposts thing.

I havenā€™t got the time now to go into all of that, Iā€™ve decided to go on duty tonight and I need to get stuff sorted before that, including what my partner and me will have for food at about 11PM-Midnight, we alternate on who chooses, I think tonight we should have King Tiger Prawns in lemongrass sauce and a vegetable fried rice.

1 Like

Not according to DOD, prior to 2017 Chinaā€™s military reserves were under control of local authorities and it would take 6 months to mobilize 5 million. Since then the reserves were reduced and placed under the direct control of the CPC as part of Xi Jingpinā€™s military reformsā€¦.

Ok, that sounds good. Be safe on the beatā€¦.:wink:

Um, ok lemme see about thatā€¦ā€¦:thinking:

1 Like

How would he do thatā€¦.:thinking:

1 Like

The most salient and succinct point you will ever hear in summation of what this trial represents in the bigger picture.

2 Likes

Rittenhouse trial judge receiving threatening messages, reports say

The threats have included some aimed at the judgeā€™s family members, a report said .

Are they part of YOUR CLAN ?

1 Like
4 Likes

The BUTT hurt critics of the judge canā€™t accept his humor over lunch.The burden of proof is on the prosecutor to convince the jury there isnā€™t REASONABLE DOUBT in Mr. Rittenhouses actions and the judge has given the defense the opportunity to give a credible defense in accordance with the law.
The prosecutor must be a graduate of some on- line Law School.

3 Likes

The Montycrusto school of liberal CNN justice where everyone is RACIST but them .

2 Likes