The Great Kyle Rittenhouse is out of jail! TRIAL and Updates!

Rittenhouse had traveled from his community in Illinois to Wisconsin, just to be clear. With an AR-15 intending on confrontation. And that’s the part that has always bothered me about this…NOT that it has any bearing on what he’s standing trial for, as I realize they are separate though related issues. This is only the first of probably several trials that there will be related to this as there’s the matter of whether his mother will be held accountable for taking him from Illinois to Wisconsin with a weapon that he was not able to legally posses and civil trials and any appeals depending on the outcome of this present trial. Which seems to me listening at length to testimony that he is likely to be acquitted on at least one of the murder charges and certainly the attempted murder charge as the man who was wounded admitted to pointing a gun at Rittenhouse…

This trial isn’t about race, everyone involved being white…

Again, as a member of law enforcement it amazes me that you would think “morality” would have any bearing on this….

I AM allowed my own personal opinions regardless, I’m not a mindless robot.

3 Likes

Do you expect us to be mindless robots and have NO personal opinions?

George Floyd definitely had a checkered past, but so did the cop that killed him….
But once again, the 404 rule……
The Floyd murder trial was less about Floyd to me than it was about a bad cop that received justice….

No, you’re welcome to your opinion, but morality is subjective and has no place in this trial….

As long as you understand the 404 rule, and the “open door” then you would understand that your opinion in that regard is moot as it can have no bearing in the court room….

Yes it’s about race ….

1 Like

Now the stupid bastard prosecutor said that Kyle could have called 911 instead of calling his friend on the scene. Again he ignores what was going on at the time.

3 Likes

I have been watching this trial throughout and totally agree with your assessment! Here is something to ponder if by any chance you missed it, but it is my belief the prosecutor is on purpose acting like a moron and doing everything he can to piss off the judge. He is trying to purposely throw the case to get a mistrial in order to get another bite at the apple knowing perfectly well he already lost the case with their witnesses backfiring against them. I could be totally wrong on this front, but the judge already warned him that if repeated stepping over the line that he would dismiss the case with prejudice, so I do get the impression that this prosecutor is playing chicken with a methodical approach.

2 Likes

Problem is he could be in jail for Prosecutor misconduct, be disbarred.

1 Like

I seriously doubt the jail part, most likely he will face a ethics review on whether his actions warrant a disbarment, but most likely he will have to get out his checkbook to pay fines and is suspended for a period of time like 6 months to a year. The judge admonishing him is enough to humiliate him but he would have to issue a specific charge (such as a contempt charge) against the Prosecutor in order to have any teeth to which he would end up in jail.

He could also face civil liabilities for malicious prosecution that Rittenhouse could file after the conclusion of the case.

2 Likes

The only reason there aren’t continuing BLM riots in sleepy Kenosha - though these 'peaceful protesters" are openly threatening rioting if Eric Adams brings back the anti crime unit in NYC. Definitely shows what BLM actually is. BTW- howdy Monte.

I disagree - he was armed for self protection, and he was 17 at the time. You’re inferring intent where there is no real evidence. Banter between 17 year olds is hardly intent. If you believe he intended to shoot people, why didn’t he shoot half a dozen different people who were threatening him? Why didn’t he wave his gun at people Rambo style?

1 Like

FD3tmdZXsAUcHL2

1 Like

Howdy…:crossed_fingers:
I was specifically referring to the subjects of this trial…

1 Like

The judge today wasn’t letting that leftist prosecutor get away with any of his bullshit. Kyle did a great job on the stand.

1 Like

Ok, well you may disagree. He wouldn’t have needed any “self protection” had he stayed home and he’s the one that nearly lost his life, had the injured guy with the gun pointed at his head pulled the trigger. And his very possession of that firearm was criminal. But as I said that fact has no bearing on the murder/attempted murder charges…

Yeah, baby face Kyle cried like the little punk he is…