The Great Kyle Rittenhouse is out of jail! TRIAL and Updates!

BREAKING: Judge drops curfew charge from Kyle Rittenhouse

Heheh FREEEDOOMMMM

2 Likes

Kyle Rittenhouse did nothing wrong, he was defending himself from these maniacs, he should be set free, the whole thing was self defense.

4 Likes

Let’s see what the jury that actually will here everything about the case has to say….:man_shrugging:

The jury that’s being intimidated by George Floyd’s friend taking videotape of the jury threatening them?

1 Like
1 Like

2 Likes
2 Likes

Time will tell. But I have a problem with the adolescent heading to the state armed to begin with clearly hoping and prepared for the type of confrontation he placed himself in….

Oh shut the fk up you loser! When you are getting you teeth kicked in and your head bashed I am sure you won’t be crying, bitching and moaning when someone comes to your aide be it the irony of another Rittenhouse. That would be fitting if that actually did happen to you. Who knows maybe Life’s karma will find you yet!

2 Likes

Yeah but, he took the stand in his own defense today….:man_shrugging:

1 Like

You had no issues of white racist Democrats going to other states to burn down black cities

1 Like

Yeah George Floyd, the drug dealing THUG POS who threatened a pregnant woman with a gun and punched her in the stomach.

Don’t you just LOVE the lower than whale shit SCUM who the Leftists hail as “heroes” :roll_eyes:

I’m happy George Floyd is dead, he was literal scum. We need LESS George Floyd’s and MORE Kyle Rittenhouse’s, young men who stand up to DEFEND their Community from the scumbag’s.

4 Likes

There was a BLM riot going on, Kyle Rittenhouse was a HERO for going to confront the Enemy as part of attempting to DEFEND his Community from the Burn Loot Murder THUGS.

BTW the two POS he shot, one was a convicted wife beater and the other was a convicted pedo.

WTF is it with Leftists that they defend SCUM like George Floyd a drug dealer who threatened a pregnant woman with a gun and punched her in the stomach and defend two other scumbags one a wife beater and the other a fucking pedo?!

Leftists are so TOTALLY fucked up in the head, NO moral compass whatsoever.

1 Like

What the WOKE JOKE . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

YEP BECAUSE YOU ARE A HOMO WHIMP

It’s only a matter of time jury’s put whites in jail for self defense… I hope Kyle makes it but it’s coming.

We sit in jail with no bond for Jan 6th

Ted bundy got bond. This is insane

3 Likes

Yes that’s coming, whites put in jail for self defense.

Re. Ted Bundy, well as he ONLY was killing INTELLIGENT and BEAUTIFUL WHITE girls, he probably got Bond because you know…well they were WHITE and DESERVED to die because they were racist or whatever :roll_eyes:

1 Like

It’s amazing that as a Sherrif’s deputy you’re not more familiar with legalese. I would point out to you the 404 rule (character evidence) and it’s bearing on your suggestion here….

The prosecutor is an idiot.

He asks questions that assume that the surrounding chaotic and ever-changing circumstances should have had no bearing on decisions by Rittenhouse to do things such as choose one route over another in order to move from one place to another or to leave his AR-15 behind or not.

He’s badgering Kyle and asking leading questions as he attempts to portray him as wanting to kill someone rather than wanting to defend himself.

This prosecutor has pissed in his whiskey with the judge. Apparently the prosecution team made a stupid decision when they chose this idiot to cross examine Kyle.

2 Likes