The Great Kyle Rittenhouse is out of jail! TRIAL and Updates!

Rot in hell douch bags

2 Likes

Kyle Rittenhouse does not look like a fighting man but he will shot your ass. I hope he stays out of jail and has a good like

1 Like

Well, we have a legal system in America and a trial will progress and we’ll see what the results are after the jury has heard (and seen) all the evidence presented and makes their determination…:+1:

Not shit Sherlock! Go any more out of your ass wisdom to give?

1 Like

I doubt he’ll be doing anymore of that Rick….

If you see Kyle walking down your street I suggest you stay in the house

This is the stuff of legends! Things are not going well for the prosecutors! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes
2 Likes

He’s getting destroyed on cross-examination

Where are the trials for the murders that happened on the streets of Chicago, Seattle and Minneapolis during the summer of 2020?

7 Likes

They did it in the name of racial justice

2 Likes

Please let’s not forget about two political prisoners the Michaels in Atlanta. Self defense is self defense

1 Like

Well the one in Seattle Police killed the shooter after he appeared on Vice. So I guess its case closed.

Thanks for posting this. I tried to keep up with this case as much as possible. You know they are trying as much as possible to suppress this.

Here is the latest and the most damaging! I love this tweet! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/1457899222318071810?s=20

Gaige Grosskreutz was one of the attackers of Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha Wisconsin last year. After giving testimony earlier today attempting to paint himself as a victim of Rittenhouse, the witness/attacker admitted today in during cross examination he was shot only after he threatened Rittenhouse by pointing a gun at him inches away from his head.

While the prosecution hoped Grosskreutz’s sketchy testimony would assist their case, the actual testimony supports the defense claim of Rittenhouse acting in self defense after being attacked by a mob. The crushing admission is below

The prosecution case just collapsed. Rittenhouse, now 18, is charged with homicide and attempted homicide for shooting three people during the Kenosha riots as the mob attacked him. Rittenhouse shot and killed 36-year-old Joseph Rosenbaum, 26-year-old Anthony Huber, and wounded Gaige Grosskreutz. All of the people shot by Rittenhouse were attacking him at the time.

Oh NO , the racist boogeyman . Get a fucking life moron ! :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Asshat …
Rittenhouse Prosecutors Destroyed Their Case With Their Star Witness (thefederalist.com)

Jurors in the murder trial of Kyle Rittenhouse have now got to be wondering to themselves, “Um, why are we here again?”

Prosecutors on Monday called for the testimony from their most important witness. It turns out he may have cost them everything.

Gaige Grosskreutz, 27, is one of the three men Rittenhouse shot that night of race rioting last year in Kenosha, Wis. Unlike the other two, Grosskreutz survived.

The state apparently called Grosskreutz to the stand so he could tell the tale of his realized dreams of becoming a paramedic, how he had set out in Kenosha only to offer medical aid to innocent protesters who needed it, and that he ended up meeting a grisly and unfortuate fate after happening upon the firing end of a crazed vigilante’s AR-15.

It can’t be overstated just how disastrous his testimony ended up being. It didn’t even take cross-examination by the defense for Grosskreutz to reveal himself to be either a liar or a lunatic.

As the jury has seen multiple times on video already, on the night of the events on trial, Grosskreutz was running toward Rittenhouse, who was heading in the direction of police after having shot another man, Joseph Rosenbaum. After Rittenhouse was punched in the head by a rioter giving chase, he fell to the ground.

Defense: “It wasn’t until you pointed your gun at him, advanced on him, with your gun — now your hand’s down — pointed at him, that he fired at you, right?

Grosskreutz: “Correct.” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Maybe, that’s a big fat MAYBE…….

That damn self defense lol

2 Likes