The Ghislaine Maxwell Trial

Oh I would say so. Then again you knw the deep state is trying deserately to mitigate the damage to their precious circle. A nice sniper rifle scopes out Comey with head shot is what I dream of most at night!

UNTOUCHABLE !! If there was true justice Hillary would be rotting in prison .

1 Like

Classic

4 Likes
2 Likes

“”### Twitter suspends account ‘tracking’ Ghislaine Maxwell trial

A Twitter account that allegedly monitored the trial of Ghislaine Maxwell was suspended on 8 December.

The social media giant claimed the profile was violating rules against “platform manipulation and spam”.

The account at the time of suspension had over 525k followers.""

The defense is trying to put people on the stand anonymously.

Yeah I saw that too, as you can see earlier in this thread I posted from this specific account. Its totally shameful and obvious censorship! The entire trial with the prosecutor to the judge is compromised and shouldn’t be allowed but here we are again with another scam to protect the pedo’s within the modern day aristocracy class including politicians, celebrities, and powerful wealthy people.

1 Like

The prosecutor’s are covering up. A Comey’s involved is anyone surprized?

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article256438281.html

“Giuffre, who is now suing Prince Andrew for sexually abusing her when she was 17, could be another distraction that would overly complicate the case for the jury, Hakes said.”

What a bunch of hogwash.

The Royals are a bunch of sex perverts. All covered up by the court in Manhatten and the Federal Prosecutors.

How many times did BC get his dick s----ked by children.

A total fri–in joke.

1 Like

Interesting headline as one clicks on it it goes to Yahoo news. No such mention of Trump and flights.

The headlines as always are slanted against Trump. This we knew.

Reading the actual articles is seldom more enlightening.

These are world class pedos. Andrew, Epstein and Billy C .

1 Like

The more I read about this stuff and the media refuses to cover it, the more that I am in need of a shower.

Trying to post Billy in the blue dress painting.

You mean this one?

1 Like

Pretty funny… and strange

Andrew Jackson he is not!

Guilty.