The Ghislaine Maxwell Trial

The lead prosecutor in the Ghislaine Maxwell case is Maurene Comey

She is the daughter of James Comey

Judge Nathan has granted Ghislaine Maxwell’s request that evidence in the trial be redacted to hide ‘sensational and impure’ information

One week before the trial began, Chuck Schumer and Joe Biden nominated Judge Nathan to higher office in the US 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals

Is this " Quid Pro Joe " at it again??? The judge decides what is " impure" and conceals super wealthy people from public disgrace. Its all about protecting the power players and F&<K the Lulliputians.
This juge ,along with those he is protecting should be put in the stocks and allow the families of the under age girls to throw anything at them.

There is no deep state

1 Like

If I had a dollar for every time court tv said Jesse Smollett and Ghisaline Maxwell I’d have no money.

For what its worth, Smollet has the support of Bidet and Mouth Wide Open Harris. I guess he’s a victim of " excessive " pretrial bias for being black and gay.

I bet Bill and Hillary are happy for the judges ruling!!! The tentacles of the Globalists involved reach deep. Some " mad assailant" could " slip through security" to silence jer.

First day is in the books!

This trial is so tightly controlled, the head prosecutor is Jim Comey‘s daughter. The deep state is out in front on this one

1 Like

Joan rivers dies two weeks later

“Oh my gosh” blahhhh haaaa haaaa haaa

1 Like

There but you know the saying about having a good story so you can remember it well? No matter how hard they try, its going to get out eventually!

To protect the SUPER WEALTHY ELITE, will the DEEP STATE " censor " reporters notes before being published???

2 Likes

Look for Bidet to F=×k everything up and pardon Maxwell.

CEO’s of major holdings are starting to step down.

3 Likes

Are some of the dominoes beginning to fall???