The Ghislaine Maxwell Trial

What I find most ironic as well as Hypocritical is the media coverage of this trial. While the Kyle Rittenhouse trial was media coverage non stop, and when the Maxell trial started all we get is drawn Pictures and limited coverage. I guess covering up human sex trafficking and child pedophelia has more priority than lynching a 17 year old white male acting in self defense. Detect the sarcasm?

3 Likes
1 Like

I’m surprised Clinton didn’t fake kill him self

Give it time, the night is still young! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

A lot is going to come out of this trial! Its why the media is not covering it 24/7 like they did in Kenosha. It goes against their agenda.

2 Likes

Lookout for Maxwell to “suddenly” committ sucide, with cameras off etc, to protect the highest ranking members of the ring. The Clinton Mafia does have a plan in place.

Not likely and if Clinton’s are going to be tied to this, so will Trump….

Lol trump has the hottest woman throwing them selves at him… Clinton has to buy it. Big difference… power and weakness

1 Like

Proof positive that you are an idiot! Everyday its always something new with you, again proving to the rest of the world who the biggest moron is!

1 Like

Not this time. Truth prevails besides she is in federal custody not state custody where the bar is a lot higher in terms of records and monitoring 24/7. Not only that, she already has given 100’s hours of depositions and testimony to agents in the field, in other words it would be pretty pointless if they tried to kill her and would only risk further damaging the Clinton’s in what everyone already knows!

Four more days!

The cover up begins

WOOOOOO , Slick Willie has more shit on him then those two . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Was he mentioned in COURT PAPERS like slick willie ?
In recently unsealed court documents involving dead child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein and his alleged accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell, a woman named Virginia Giuffre, who publicly accused Epstein of sex trafficking, said that she once saw former Democratic President Bill Clinton on Epstein’s island with “two young girls” from New York.

1 Like

Ok I admit it she’s hot

And those two girls are gone

Ghislaine Maxwell ??? :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:

1 Like

In other words this is going to leave a mark! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

2 Likes

What a coincidence!!!