The Ghislaine Maxwell Trial

This trial is so tightly controlled, the head prosecutor is Jim Comey‘s daughter. The deep state is out in front on this one

1 Like

Joan rivers dies two weeks later

“Oh my gosh” blahhhh haaaa haaaa haaa

1 Like

There but you know the saying about having a good story so you can remember it well? No matter how hard they try, its going to get out eventually!

To protect the SUPER WEALTHY ELITE, will the DEEP STATE " censor " reporters notes before being published???

2 Likes

Look for Bidet to F=×k everything up and pardon Maxwell.

CEO’s of major holdings are starting to step down.

3 Likes

Are some of the dominoes beginning to fall???

Oh I would say so. Then again you knw the deep state is trying deserately to mitigate the damage to their precious circle. A nice sniper rifle scopes out Comey with head shot is what I dream of most at night!

UNTOUCHABLE !! If there was true justice Hillary would be rotting in prison .

1 Like

Classic

4 Likes
2 Likes

“”### Twitter suspends account ‘tracking’ Ghislaine Maxwell trial

A Twitter account that allegedly monitored the trial of Ghislaine Maxwell was suspended on 8 December.

The social media giant claimed the profile was violating rules against “platform manipulation and spam”.

The account at the time of suspension had over 525k followers.""

The defense is trying to put people on the stand anonymously.

Yeah I saw that too, as you can see earlier in this thread I posted from this specific account. Its totally shameful and obvious censorship! The entire trial with the prosecutor to the judge is compromised and shouldn’t be allowed but here we are again with another scam to protect the pedo’s within the modern day aristocracy class including politicians, celebrities, and powerful wealthy people.

1 Like

The prosecutor’s are covering up. A Comey’s involved is anyone surprized?