The Evil Zelensky Regime

So, does this make you an opponent or a proponent of war with Russia….:thinking:

We are already at war with Russia.

The US and other vassal state Western powers are engaging in the same tactics the USSR engaged in during the Cold War against their own people - economic isolation and starvation.

I hope Russia cuts off all energy distribution to the West and cripples grain exports, which will devastate agricultural production, globally.

It was a weak and cowardly move to punish and starve the people of Russia. There should be consequences for that.

I don’t disagree with some of that, but I’m referring to hot war….

Sounds like you’re encouraging WW3….

This is where Western vassal states will be employed. I just read this morning that Poland will be given brand new F-16s for their Air Force…if they hand over their current inventory of MIGs and SUs to the Ukrainians.

WW3 has already begun. That doesn’t mean it won’t fizzle out…but don’t assume it hasn’t started.

Yep, I saw that………….

Well, again, I’m referring to “hot war” and as Lavrov said, WW3 can only be a nuclear war….:wink:

Regardless of the propaganda being pumped out on every American media outlet - I think the Russian engagement has been measured.

If nukes enter the equation it will likely be done to terrify the West. Putin knows the US and EU won’t mobilize, so it might be a good way to ease up on sanctions.

Of course, it could also be the signal that China is waiting for to invade Taiwan. That’s next. The West will do nothing as the empire has already collapsed.

The comments here are disgusting and anti-American.

Does anyone remember when we had a president who humiliated our country by being a public suck-up to Vlad the Impaler, who yukked it up with Sergei Lavrov and other Russians inside the Oval Office after that country meddled in our democratic elections, who used his bully pulpit to disparage and attempt to discredit NATO, who threatened to withhold military aid to Ukraine if that country did not manufacture “evidence” to be used against Trump’s likely 2020 opponent, and who described Putin’s invasion of Ukraine as “smart” and the United States as “stupid country”?

Ah, good times, good times. You people are insane.

I guess you will be deploying to Ukraine soon, right?

1 Like

So much banned lol - I guess the ability for the CIA to incite domestic terror in the form of a color revolution is effectively zero.

Yeah, that may be true, and hopefully it is true.
But two nuclear powers getting into a hot war is not safe, period. And the fact that 75% of our fellow Americans support a NATI enforced no fly zone tells me that they are either gullible, or stupid, or perhaps just hyper partisan with low information….:thinking:

You’re right about trump of course, but does this mean that you are an opponent or a proponent of war with Russia. In other words, do you think that the US should once again spend American blood and treasure to defend, in this case Ukraine….?

How did you bring trump in to this? Lol

1 Like

You’re insane lol trump is in your head

How exactly did Zelensky win his presidency when he made no public speeches, held no rallies, and gave no press conferences?

Gee, you think he was installed through corruption, or nah?

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/04/24/ukraine-president-virtual-campaign-226711

3 Likes

Well, it is probably a bit more likely to be correct if one is in the 80 percent than if one is in the 20 percent. (No guarantee there; but a bit more likely, anyway.)

I do think we miscalculated in the Spanish-American war, by believing (mistakenly) that Spain had sunk the Maine; and this, of course, provoked the war.

But usually, yes, the other party has been the aggressor.

(Oh, by the way, the Spanish-American war occurred in the latter part of the nineteenth century.)

Yeah, of course, what’s your point………

Not in any of the examples that I posted.