The End Game is Here šŸŽÆ šŸŽ±

@Dr_Manhattan
Holland or the Netherlands to be more precise, is one of the most liberal (left oriented) countries in Europe. Now they are being made to pay the price for being TOO lenient to migration, criminals, sex industry (owned by you know who) and being smug about it.

Hopefully they will learn from the experience.

2 Likes

What will be the punishment? How will these people be stopped?

Icke was recently banned from the EU and labeled a terrorist. For what? Speaking the truth? I hope the fking EU burns to the ground! Fking communist scumbags!

Sorry for my rhetoric but this piece of news really pisses me off.

https://summit.news/2022/11/04/conspiracy-author-david-icke-banned-from-eu-labeled-a-terrorist/

1 Like

They will not stop, even if they wanted to.
Things will go as far as they could go and along the way, many will die because of starvation, lack of heating, and mostly due to the side effects of the jab.

Amazingly, many in the west still live in denial, saying the jab and boosters kept them from catching covid, etc.

What will be the end result?
It probably depends on how soon Trump will make his comeback, but before that happens, the world economy will collapse to be replaced eventually by a new gold-backed monetary system which has ā€” hopefully ā€” no central banks, interest-based banking and of course these self-appointed elites. Whether they will be allowed to live or hang, I donā€™t know.

Russell Brand dropping Red Pills!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

the world economy will collapse to be replaced eventually by a new gold-backed monetary system which has ā€” hopefully ā€” no central banks, interest-based banking

That sounds like the ā€œbitcoinā€ premise.

To be honest, I know little about Bitcoin.
You shouldnā€™t trust anything virtual.
Anything advocated by the ilk of Schwab, you should be suspicious and ask: What is their ultimate motive?

Real economy should be based on real things. Real food, real money, and real life.

1 Like

Do you know that Bitcoin is opened source and free from banking regulatory restrictions? The entire premise of it is to be able to conduct transactions freely without institutional controls such as taxation.

Once you buy bitcoin, you canā€™t get rid of it because you canā€™t sell it.
Sure sounds great.

Who says that? Itā€™s like any other traded currency. One has to know how to trade before buying bitcoins

I forget. Some conspiracy theorist, I guess.
Rule of thumb, or common sense: Donā€™t invest in something you donā€™t understand.

This is on top of google search. Beyond that, I have no idea.

ā€œConspiracy theorists are only 6 months ahead.ā€

Listen at 1.5 speed to save time.

2 Likes

BREAKING: Klaus Schwab Declares global MULTICRISIS at G20 and Calls for ā€˜world restructuringā€™

His dad was a Nazi.
His momā€™s maiden name was Rothschild.

Nazi Germany never went away.

3 Likes

I also heard that the EU was also founded by a former Nazi Walter Hallstein, but if you do a search on him there are many sites that try to debunk that as being untrue. However I tend to believe that he was indeed a Nazi.

Breaking news

This is a biggie and it going to have world wide implications especially for those who travel frequently. This is a total power grab by the G20

Lets start off with the WEF

Who decided the World Health Organization has the right to mandate what pharmaceutical products will be injected in peopleā€™s bodies throughout the world? Under whose authority are they allowed to limit the freedom and rights of those that refuse?

G20 - BREAKING: leaders have just signed a declaration which states that vaccine passports will be adopted to ā€œfacilitateā€ all international travel

This means any vaccination the WHO determines you should have.

Changing your rights & freedoms forever.

Silence from the media.

Look at point 23

Laura Ingraham : The eliteā€™s ultimate goal: total control!

THE G20 POWER GRAB

Anybody elect this ā€œDr Noā€ wannbe?