šŸŸ© THE DUMPSTER: The Approved Thread for Rants, Pissing Matches and Off-Topic Conversation

How have you established your hetero credentials?

Married the first woman to indulge your base urges? Call her your ā€œlittle firecrackerā€?

My mother is Swedish, and I long believed that my dad had danced on a volcanoā€¦

I was married to a Brazilianā€¦

Take an unbroken rodeo bull off ether after a 3 day bender, administer a near fatal dose of meth amphetamineā€¦

Ride itā€¦commando.

That, lad, is earning your Man Bona Fidesā€¦our daughter is beautiful, and on her way to a chem e degreeā€¦

I pity the generation of men that has to try to manage that.

Just donā€™t do stuff we wouldnā€™t do. :laughing:

I reckon theyā€™re doing so well with all the gay pride parades every weekend (well it seems like it! lol) and subliminal approval propaganda that itā€™s only a matter of time before being a member of the LGBTQXYZ community is mandatory. :neutral_face:

Some day theyā€™ll be exposed LBGTQ and should be parentally educated for when that occurs.
I accept for what they are as long as they donā€™t push the lifestyle on me. The problem I have is with the FLAMERS that you see in certsin gay pride parades such as Gayfrancisco.

1 Like

I couldnā€™t have put it better myself. Itā€™s the flagrant flaunting of it which causes the hetero exasperation.