đŸŸ© THE DUMPSTER: The Approved Thread for Rants, Pissing Matches and Off-Topic Conversation

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:
image image
image image
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh, those crazy negroes, eh

Wasn’t Billy Jack a green beret, too?

1 Like

I’m just sayin’
that has nuthin’ to do with the thread topic
ya know what I’m sayin’?

1 Like

What IS the thread topic?

Official Coronavirus Political Thread

Did you notice that the experts picked the one you called “a stupid bastard” as their first choice in two specific categories?

What is it someone who gorges on crap fringe media knows that they don’t?

and DO note who comes in last in the categories

Intelligence and Integrity

Your post in the Coronavirus Political thread has nothing to do with corona virus.

1 Like

neither does your tantrum directed at The Grifter’s predecessor

But there it is.

Quite the contrary. The stupid bastard is trying to use the coronavirus to justify giving citizenship to all DACA children. He’s taking advantage of the crisis (the CORONAVIRUS crisis). My post is on topic.

Yours is not.

and your logical fallacy remains an appeal to opinion.

Just remember, this all just goes to show how DESPERATE the left is for your attention.

2 Likes

You’re a Grifter fluffer
why do you persist in laboring “logic”?

We both know the score
if you cretins aren’t indulged by administrators selectively enforcing rules, you’d be extinct on these fora

Not just mine. They crave attention from anyone that can type. When they get an opposing reply, they claim to have “triggered” someone. When they get a like from their butt-buddies, they get wood.

I don’t go running to mods to shield me from things I dare not accept.

Logic increases your chances of survival in debate arenas. You should try it sometime.

If the admin here had cut you no slack, you’d have been long gone by now
as in “voted off the island” gone.

1 Like

Um
so you keep using this word. It sounds incredibly homophobic and derogatory to the LGBTQ+ community. It’s also a term used in the sex industry and your use of it also denigrates sex workers.

1 Like

Neither do most people on this site.

what’s with “cut slack” & “voted off the island”?

You just confirmed what I described

My “offense” is disagreeing with much of the rabble that, like you, lives in a fantasy world fueled by crap media.

There is no blasphemy or heresy in political debate
you can readily see that rule enforcement is highly selective

But I’ll still take your name while confounding your designs.

“Most”?

Your friend Lady Marmalade lives there.