The Covington Catholic High School Students Did Nothing Wrong

Respect for one. Achievements for another.

Right… can you be more specific?

Doesn’t matter. What matters is did he do what he was tasked to do and well.

What has that kid achieved?

Wait… I asked you first.
You go first.

He stood his ground. He didn’t disrespect or react to further incite in a way many 16 year old’s would.

Maybe. But that would be like me calling myself a Vietnam vet just because I have a government protection status as a Vietnam Era veteran. Even the VFW knows there is a difference.

Most people hear the word “Vietnam” and they start thinking about men risking their lives. I’m a Vietnam Era vet and my biggest risk was getting sick from unwashed vegetables in Turkey.

Yes, perhaps (we don’t have his service record, do we?) but that is not the question being asked that I responded to.

Exposure of liberal hatred and duplicity?

2 Likes

With the added benefit of showing the media to be a bunch of crackpots.

… with a liberal agenda.

Ok, if you say so…

It doesn’t matter what he did if he was there.

You brought up the 90%.

Yes … to point out that serving in Vietnam did not necessarily mean going through the hell of combat. I said absolutely nothing about that service being less than honorable.

It’s irrelevant unless we were there.

It was completely relevant to the question being asked.

2 Likes

It has been reported several times in the media that Nathan Phillips is 63-64 years old. That would have put him at 18 years old in 1973, so he would have graduated high school in either 1972 or 1973. It would have been an extremely tight timeline to have him in the country of Vietnam during the War.