The Border Wall 11/2/2019

All European armies at the time were lining up abreast facing each other at the time.

That didn’t change much until the advent of the Machine gun.

Completely irrelevant. If they were not here we would not be providing welfare and other services for them.

That’s what the facts support, you don’t have to bet…

1 Like

Were they built to keep undesirables out or were they built to attract a certain demographic?

I call the border wall a “Vanity Wall” becasue its sole purpose for existing is to fulfill a campaign promise. It’s not exactly something that any security experts see as being viable for securing our border.

And it’s being prototyped by taking monies allocated for other purposes, like building more and better schools for our future…the children of those serving in the military.

I wonder why the numbers of people seeking to cross the border is growing? The fear of family separation don’t seem to be enough of a deterrent.

MIght this be a factor? You know what? It was not so long ago that the murder rate in Mexico was lower than the United States.

What happened?

Americans became rich smuggling American Guns to the drug lords. One guy was buying custom built M 134. Every good American needs to own a minigun. And they fetched a pretty penny when smuggled across the border.

American Arms manufacturers who fund the NRA of 2019, are raking in the cash having their arms go into the hands Of Mexican Drug Lords…some very fine people

But that’s another topic…

1 Like

It seems that I’m unable to reply to @TWR for some reason about his comment that all early nineteenth century armies fought in line.

I’ll just save it for later I guess

Have a great evening, I’m done with commenting for today.

1 Like

Had to come back!

It now looks like tRUMP has flipped Kentucky and even GOP gerrymandered Virginia!!!

What’s a Vladie Daddy to do:rofl:

The illegals are criminals as soon as they step on U.S. soil. If they can afford to pay the costs to come here, they can afford to file the paperwork necessary to come here legally.
All the taxpayers money going to support these criminals such as education, medical care etc. is aiding and abetting criminal activity.
Some of these so called " poorly socialized " people’s crimes were committed because of in action by local authorities ( Parkland Fla anyone).
And before Iforget ,Watchman Libtard, why don’t you visit Kate Steinle’s family and explain your "Liberal wisdom " to them on the benefits of having the ill6 in the U.S…

I’ll gladly do so when you meet with the families of those murdered by Tim McVeigh, John Timothy Earnest or more recently Patrick Crusius.

Let me know when you’re done.

Gated communities exist for the same reason every front door has a lock on it. We only let in those who are welcome. If you come in unwelcomed it is considered a crime.

It was Trump’s platform to build the wall. He was elected in support of that.

You can blame the House for not funding it as they should be doing.

The majority of the migrants want work.

Also, Mexico is a mess with the cartels. I’m sorry if this sounds harsh but that isn’t our problem.

Trump offered to send in troops to fight the cartels yesterday after the killing of American citizens. Mexico declined the offer but they can’t handle them either.

Again, not our problem.

There are no definitive numbers of the illegal alien population. Thanks to our imperial judiciary the US census cannot even ask indirectly how many are living in the US. Hence there is no way to know how many are illegally employed or how much their mandatory but fraudulent contributions to Social Security (SS) amount to.

The quoted article requires us to accept the proposition that all employed illegals can be instantly deported but then assumes none of them would be replaced by legal residents. As we saw from the job fairs at the chicken slaughterhouses following ICE raids, employers move swiftly to replenish their workforce.

Without the jobs vacated by deportees remaining unfilled, the whole corrupt proposition of the article falls apart. Corrupt because the illegal alien employees have committed a felony using someone else’s SSN to get the job, are working illegally and the employer has hired them illegally.

Contributions extracted from the illegal alien’s check are credited to someone else’s SS earnings history. Of course the author ignores this injustice too. What do you think happens when it is discovered the contributions have been credited to the wrong account? There is no way to transfer them to people working illegally so they go into the Federal coffers.

Well, chickens gotta be plucked don’t they?

And then there’s this. Instead of choosing only one article I’ll post a link to the entire list of search results.

Google search: Workers abandon alabama tomato harvest

Well then, I guess they actually ARE paying for all those services they receive, agreed?

I guess that brought that matter to full stop.

Wrong on both counts.

It was the advent of rifle bored guns that changed military strategy in the nineteenth century well in advance of the Gatling Gun.

After the Revolutionary War the British invented the Baker rifle, accurate to between two and three hundred paces… They deployed in line with rifle regiemnts harassing the French columns from their flanks.

At Waterloo as elsewhere the French could not get close enough to deploy in line at a distance where their smooth bore muskets would be effective, fifty paces .

What a lame response. I craft a reasoned rebuttal to an article you posted. The best you can manage is a flippant response and a link to search results. Pathetic. :roll_eyes:

Watchman Libtard,The 3 you mentioned were mentally disturbed and disillusioned people.
In Timothy Mcveigh’s case,the FBI knew ahead of time something was going to happen and alot of children were killed.McVeigh was executed gor his crime.
He wasn’t a repeatedly deported criminal who had no right to be here in the first place.

1 Like

I’m uncertain which of my comments you’re replying to.

Heck, as I sit here this afternoon I also know something is going to happen. Have no idea when, what or where it’s going to happen.

But I’m absolutely certain that something will happen.

You’re not the the FBI and they knew ahead of time something was going to happen, they should have taken some action. I’m not defending Mcveigh’s actions which were wrong.

to the Murrah building? What should they have don if theyonly knew somehtingwas goign to happen?

Did they know a date

The perps

How was McVeigh’s accolliance able to purchase that much fertilizer and transport it using a rental truck to Oklahoma City? Was he a regular buyer of Ammonium Nitrate? What red flags were raised?

They pay federal, state and local taxes…

1 Like

Yes they do. I don’t knowhow taxes taken in vs entitlements expended on them pencils out but the gap might not be that great.