Terrorists bomb 8 Christian churches in Sri Lanka on Easter Sunday… 207 dead, 499+ injured… Live Stream

Radical Islamic vermin should be killed…like the rats they are. There is no reforming their demented psyche. Their values of life are based on the pedophile, Muhammad…a subhuman piece of shit that lived in a cave and fucked goats for gratification of his animal instincts.

1 Like

Pamhamza Info has revealed that an Israeli was arrested at the site. He was apparently behaving suspiciously in the hours leading to the fire. Many people have remarked that the fire brigade’s response was slow. The head of the fire brigade Philippe Boutinaud was trained in Israel. He directed a simulation of a terrorist attack in the Stade de France on 13 November 2015, hours before the terrorist attacks began.

Just cohencidence?

the Church was against the war in Iraq; the Church was steadfast in her defence of Palestine; the Church is against the impending attack on Iran; the Church is implacably opposed to war with Russia. Obviously the Church must be brought to heel.

https://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2019/04/20/must-read-notre-dame-de-paris-and-the-blaze-of-■■■■■■■■■■■■

Welcome to Rotherham…

REKT is just a good men specking the truth

?

Has the sent of gun powder gone to your head?

1 Like

Do you remember when Obama called a gay pride rally a pro butt fucking rally he often becomes confused

If one is Christian and in a church at the time then I submit that you are correct.

The celebration of Easter is actually older than the resurrection of Christ, it would seem.

I would caution you from trusting too much in history channel…I’ve noticed they been doing lot of revisionist as of late.

At least that is my take on it.

1 Like

This evening on the British Brainwashing Channel there was coverage of the incident in Sri Lanka, including the ASOS executive’s loss of most of his children, and another (white British) man who lost his wife and all of his children.

Perhaps we are seeing a modification to the clamp, TPTB must know that I am reading here … seeing as I’m not using a VPN. If I suddenly disappear…

I accept what you say, however they have included (unchecked) references in their article.

edit: The celebration of eggs does not have a direct link to Christianity

As for Easter egg, yeah I’ve read/heard that before long time ago. I was just making reference to history channel. I use to watch lot myself long time ago until I noticed a change had taken place.

How awful. I wish people would learn to respect each other and simply have faith, ignoring the parts where said faith states to disrespect others. I do believe that some of the potential attacks were stopped in their tracks, which is good.

I think a lot of this radicalization has to do with the lowering of standards in society. If we were to value integrity and personal liberty instead of acting on personal hatred, I believe that these attacks would lessen, even if it was a minimal degree. We can’t change what happened in the Middle East under Obama and Bush 43, we can’t change other people. But one by one, people can change themselves and their future, and this is what needs to happen.

1 Like

Reminds me of the publication “Scientific American”. Not sure when they got all politically correct and added revisionist BS but at one time it was purely scientific publication for the intelligent layman.

It’s crap now.

1 Like
1 Like

To say that ANY parent losing three children to a bomber is a good thing is by definition, SICK!..no matter who says it!

2 Likes

No, I don’t think so. I think it has to do with the dumbing down of history and kumbaya/globalist “one love” type of thinking. You cannot change radical muslims.

Its not the first time he fudges around with terminology

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/limbaugh-exposes-why-obama-says-isil-instead-of-isis-shocking/

2 Likes

Secular people are not worshiping the Easter Bunny.

I actually thought about this quite a bit over the last 24 hours.

I’ll stick with what I said. While the phrase he used is absolutely correct since they were there for “Easter Services” I doubt that he intended it that way.

It always seems to pain Obama to say the word Christian unless it’s in reference to some bad act committed by someone who is a Christian but unlike the Jihadis is not committing said at in the Name of Christ or Christianity nor do they have any support from any recognized branch of Christianity.

1 Like