Terrorists bomb 8 Christian churches in Sri Lanka on Easter Sunday… 207 dead, 499+ injured… Live Stream

I’m no fan of Obama but it’s actually the correct term since it was Easter Sunday and they were specifically there for the Easter Celebration.

Somehow though I doubt he intended it that way.

My whole point is that a coordinated attack of cells or individuals by a population of 3.3 million would be far more devastating than 9-11 by many orders of magnitude even if they were all low tech drivebys or small attacks on gov’t buildings and infrastructure.

If you figure 6 individuals per cell could be 550,000 separate attacks. Split up into attacks by individual, over 2,750,000 even if the leaders only organized the attacks and didn’t participate.

It would completely devastate the country emotionally and likely result in martial law.

We aren’t Christians anymore. We are simply worshippers of whatever holiday it happens to be when our fellow Christians get killed.

2 Likes

Then if one just says “worshippers”, it would be technically correct too. But “Christian worshippers” would have carried with it the most descriptive meaning in the context of the coordinated attacks on a large group of people. Even secular people celebrate Easter… the bunny, et al. The killers were not after them. He chooses his words carefully. Of course he would try to be “technically correct” …WTF @TWR?

1 Like

Bullshit.

Christian is the right term. People don’t worship the damn Easter bunny. Christians worship Christ in church.

4 Likes

That’s just the DNC messaging team hard at work…they formulate responses to events like the bombings. They send out talking points and specifically tell people to use phrases like “Easter worshipers” and then the clueless masses just accept it as fact. It’s pretty sad because it is intentionally designed to chip away at Christianity.

2 Likes

Funny how all the sources that you cited are all in sync with changing terminology to the Orwellian News speak one.

Billionaire father has had 3/4s of his children slain by Islam. Will he invest his billions in destroying Islam to gain vengeance for his dead offspring, or will he become an angry hermit in his castle?

He could independently fund a Crusade or bomb that mystery box in the desert without much issue.

1 Like

This is good news - elitist scum are now realizing they are as vulnerable as the common man without their paid protection and security details. I love how these people think that they can fuck up their country or even whole continents and then retire into some safe haven when shit hit’s the fan. Sri Lanka just proves, that you reap what you sow and you aren’t safe anywhere.

Good riddance.

1 Like

The next Soros but from the light! Povlsen=matter Soros = anti dark matter

… at which point the 20 or so million join in…

There is no living with Islam except as a teeny tiny percentage of the population. Theirs is not a religion but an ideology geared towards conquest. All it takes are a relative few to remember that, seemingly get results, and the rest soon would.

… if only out of fear of reprisals from other Muslims who don’t think them Muslim enough or the right sort of Muslim.

“International network”? They mean Muslim terrorists, targeting Christians. Propagandists like the BBC, who facilitate a violent invasion of the west, should face treason charges and the penalty that comes with them.

2 Likes

It’s important to distinguish between one group of people among several nations and disparate groups from several nations.

This isn’t international terrorism - it’s Islamic. The problem isn’t in many places and cultures - it’s one culture in many places.

To call it international makes it seem like there’s no single cause and no single solution.

Here is the archive since BBC is catching shit for this:

http://archive.is/WF8JJ

Islam has no place in a modern free society! Islam is a Quasi Religious-Political Death CULT that is willing to murder its own members in order to force them to stay IN the cult! The cult is willing to murder ALL non-cult members. Islam should be banned in all non-Muslim majority countries immediately.

The Lib/Dem/Media alliance are spinning this as vigorously as they can. Watch for the next layer of “coverage” – namely that “white supremacists” are hyping this attack for their own nefarious purposes.

You are a sick, sick person.

I was just thinking that I hope he has a good VPN! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why am I a sick person? Should I shed more tears for this globalist scumbag and his family? I think it’s good that they are getting a dose of reality. Why should the rest of us who can’t afford private security details get slaughtered by the “refugees” they import into our countries?

1 Like

I probably wouldn’t need one if actual conservatives ran our government. If you remember, speech is protected by the Constitution. This includes speech that you don’t like or find offensive.

Hey I am not disagreeing with you about the free speech part, I am just saying that was some ■■■■■ comment you left out there on the internet.

2 Likes