Terrorist Attack at Crocus Concert Hall in Moscow

No dude and that is unnecessary to make that statement! You should know me better than that by now! I don’t want to do your research! If you read through the Ukraine War Front thread its very self explanatory! Take the time to do your own work! READ!

Islamic terrorists have attacked Russia in the past just look into Beslan School massacre.

Islamic terrorists have targeted concerts before and we’re in the holy month of Ramadan the time where Islamic terrorism reach its peak

Not everything in global politics has direct links back to the American intelligence services and Israel there are other independent actors capable of launching attacks

I wouldn’t be surprised if Israel were funding the Islamic state in the same way that American intelligence services created armed and funded them America and Israel have a history of wanting to destabilize the Middle East and fundamental Islam is a great tool for them to do so maybe the Islamic state will smart enough not to bite the hand that was feeding them hence why they never attacked Israel

Wikipedia has an entire page on it (category:Islamic terrorism in Russia) Russia has a fairly large Muslim population many of these regions want independence from mainland Russia

From that perspective, we can view ISIS is a Mossad creation and Israel’s UN ambassador declared Ukraine to be their ally, as we know.

Here are some Ukrainian soldiers wearing the ISIS flag:

1 Like

American intelligence services created the Islamic state under Obama primarily to fight the Syrians who are being supported by the Russians how do you come to the conclusion that Mossad created the Islamic state?

Supporting something with intelligent services finances or weaponry is not the same as creating it

And for the people wondering why the terrorists in the recent Russian attack were fleeing to Ukraine think about it logically you just committed mass murder in Russia in Moscow where are you going to flee to obviously Ukraine the country currently at wat with Russia they are not going to extradite you basic logic

Do you have any idea how the CIA operates and or the history of it?

Here is a starter course for how the US and its history of toppling foreign governments uses the CIA in those operations. Furthermore its already established that the CIA has several assets on the ground in Ukraine along the Russian border that the Russians are well aware of.

In this video a well known former CIA Analyst has acknowledged that the CIA and possibly MI-6 services is aiding Ukraine special operations. Its a no braIner!

It seems to be that there’s no real logic behind this theory it’s definitely Just a theory you claimed to previously have proof yet you have none

One of your key pillars to your theory is the terrorists were fleeing to Ukraine think about it logically you have a few countries you can run to one being Ukraine others are Georgia Finland Latvia Estonia and Belarus which country is least likely to actrodite you back to Russia to face Justice

Islamic terrorism is a constant threat to Russia like many countries in Europe a more likely Theory would be that Vladimir Putin allowed there to be a lapsed in Security Services after winning an election to gain more power similar to What America done with 9/11 very common tactic used by governments to scare populations into surrendering freedoms/rights or justifying aggressive responses like what Israel recently done with Hamas

A theory which means you have to understand the entire history of the CIA means that Theory doesn’t hold a huge amount of weight to make a argument that September the 11th was not the way it was described at the time someone does not need to go through the entire history of the CIA they can say some basic and simple facts based around the event that would call even the dimest investigator to question the official narrative

The fact that the American intelligence services automatically said Ukraine are not behind this attack is not proof that you Ukraine are behind the attack

I really don’t know what you are talking about by asserting what I claim as being a theory, when its already a confirmed fact and already acknowledged by both Russian Intel Services and MSM.

I don’t understand why you attempt to weigh in on subject matters that you have no depth or knowledge of or experience with yet you insist on wanting to discredit what I had previously stated instead of just accepting what has already been put forth on this site and learning from it.

I am not going to argue with you about this subject if you insist its just a theory, which to be honest is a statement based on willful ignorance and blind skepticism on your part more than anything and less predicated on substance!

You always show your bigot side when someone does not agree with your theory you have zero evidence to back up your claim yet are emotionally attached to it interesting very interesting

If you have the smoking gun connected to tour Theory you were just display it to prove yourself right instead people have to look into the entire history of the CIA which is basically a diversion tactic from your lack of evidence

How am I am showing my bigot side when what you are stating is flat out wrong?

I just provided evidence on several occasions, do you not know how to read or are you simply too lazy to do the research for yourself? Or better yet just make blanketed statements like you just did in attempt to discredit me in order to cover up your lack of critical thinking skills!

Not my problem, and smarter people here will see through this as being the case.

Dr Manhattan we have a pattern of this you’re on here far more regularly than me but you have developed a pattern of becoming bigoted to different opinions

This started because you posted a Scooby-Doo meme of the Islamic States being uncovered as the CIA I responded to this intellectual colossal argument by simply asking you what makes you believe the CIA did this? You responded by telling me to do my own research! And that it was already a proven fact which is intellectually lazy and quite frankly similar to a SJW response laughable in how intellectually limited it is

Your key points of evidence are Islamic terrorism is not regular in Russia (which is provably false)

The terrorists were fleeing to (Ukraine logically the best thing they could do) it’s similar to a drowning person looking for air

And the Americans denied it instantly therefore the CIA did it these are your Smoking Gun evidences with these three key points of evidence I would put them on the same level as stoner theories the type of opinions I’d expect a stone teenager to come up with

Every time we have different opinion you respond by calling me lazy and claiming I do not know how to read this is lazy and disingenuous of your self as you’re aware of my intellectual prowess

I do not care about the opinion of third parties if their opinions are based on ill informed evidence delusional theories or pre existing animosity towards countries Nations regions political ideologies or religions

I do not wish to derail this thread so unless anyone has actual evidence or coherent theories as to how the CIA were behind this recent terrorist attack I will not be responding further to stoner nonsense

No, you are being both obtuse with your responses and verbose.

Which is the truth

I never said anything about Islamic terrorism and clearly this is an attempt by you to put words into my mouth and your lack of reading comprehension skills is pretty evident!

Not really, and if you know anything about ISIS and their MO that is not their thing. Nor do you know anything about this subject matter, as you were never a military person or know anything about this subject matter, so why are you trying to have a discussion about something you know nothing about? Curious?

Again making assumptions by how I reach conclusions when I stated earlier that the CIA already has assets on the ground operating in Ukraine. (This is already proven to be true but for some reason you think its a theory which is hilarious and only proves you know very little about this subject matter and you are making yourself look rather silly by carrying on with this dumb argument of yours)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Its not a matter of opinion if its already confirmed as fact, and asking someone to do your research for you, is indeed being lazy. Why? Because you haven’t put in the effort to seek out the truth for yourself. Instead name calling someone because they are pointing out the truth about yourself is not a winning argument but it only exposes your deficiencies in the positions you are trying desperately to hold onto under false pretenses. It shows your weak intellectually on this particular subject matter.

Did you write that word salad yourself or do you usually just piece together statements that has no bases in truth? I know you are dyslexic and have that as a disability so how the fk are you going to challenge someone’s views if you can’t even read the information for yourself? Truly you lost this one a long time ago when I already provided you resources to check out but you couldn’t be bothered to do so. Instead you are throwing shit on the wall and hoping it sticks!

GJQtyU9b0AA9lnK

1 Like

If you really wish to continue this discussion maybe you should make a new thread which is designed to debate if the CIA are behind the current terrorist attack in Russia if not you are derailing another thread and ruining other poster experience

There has been serious disputes about your military experience your military experience has never been proven beyond the reasonable doubt you’ve just made claims about it in the past like when you was a CIA double agent :neutral_face:

Again making shit up because you simply don’t like it when the truth is pointed out to you. You had this problem if I recall that drew the ire of several people that you tried do the same thing to in the past. Right? Now here you are trying to do the same thing to me? For what? Because I am simply pointing out the truth? What happened to you?

Sure “Ross” what ever you say!

Well that definitely prove you’re were a double agent with the CIA and it was not something you made up on the internet to look cool if you just prove that you was actually an active member of the military something you’ve used to silence anyone disagreeing with you over a number of years it would at least add some credibility to your claims that you was previously a double agent with the CIA

I never ever said I was a double agent with the CIA. Where did you get that? Pull that out of your ass again?

Don’t believe in punctuation and using periods? Didn’t your English teachers teach you about using run on sentences and rambling on with nonsensical diatribes that has no basis in reality?

No need and if you weren’t so thick headed you would already know there is already a thread that has provided this proof already, just as I stated previously! Duh!

Can’t read?

So you no longer wish to discuss the CIA being involved in the latest terrorist attack? You just wish to show your weak character by attempting to attack me?

Is this a tactic you learn whilst working in the CIA? In fact don’t answer that you might blow your cover as I can see you’re now denying that you ever made this claim Dr Manhattan is going out SAD

I’m going to have to stop this I don’t wish to derail a thread

Reading comprehension is not your strongest skill is it?

I never worked for the CIA and don’t know why you keep saying that. How so Christian of you!

You already did with your moronic behavior! But go ahead, watching you make a fool out of yourself is pretty entertaining!

Here you go! I doubt you would understand this because you can’t read, but Google is your friend!

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/asia-pacific/russia-says-there-are-more-than-12-cia-spy-bases-in-ukraine/3151852

https://responsiblestatecraft.org/cia-ukraine-russia/