Terrorist Attack at Crocus Concert Hall in Moscow

Islamic terrorist attacks hit a global peak in the holy Islamic time of Ramadan probably just Islamic terrorists being Islamic terrorists targeting Innocence civilian and being backwards cave beasts

Tremendous input my friend truly got the mind taking over with that one

This attack in Russia has echoes of the previous Islamic attack in Mumbai plus we’re in there holy month when they’re most likely to do it if you have these people around you in a high enough percentage you’re always have some element of terrorist attacks against mainstream Society

Sure. This was coordinated out of Afghanistan and ISIS, which was dismantled, resurrected to take the credit so that Ukraine could not be implicated, despite the fact that Russia and Ukraine are currently at war.

Makes sense. Muslim terrorists. Nothing to see here. Move along.

1 Like

ISIS = CIA = Israel

ISIS terrorists generally kill themselves after their acts of terrorism. If they were in fact captured on their way to Ukraine, maybe other elements were involved.

I’m still annoyed that Russia did not place armed security guards for such a large gathering of innocent civilians.

Russian MSM report on the event.
To get computer translation, click on the rectangle, then the cog to select automatic translation Russian to English.

1 Like

It’s hard to tell if this guy (obviously a Central Asian who understands Russian perfectly but speaks it with a heavy accent) was really one of the shooters.

Turn on the computer translation into English.

It’s funny how all of a sudden we have more footage of the attack in Moscow than we do of the whole Ukraine war. CIA is in control.

~The Texasone

An aternative view which makes a lot of sense.
The shooters definitely are not ISIS but it doesn’t mean Israel did not have a hand in it.

Did not see it here in the Cajun state. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The Neocons (moneyed Joos and their flunkeys in DC) know that their Project Ukraine failed. But Joos never forgive, never forget. They want to take it out on innocent Russians. (Never mind Bolshevik Joos killed 66 million Russian Christians)

1 Like

Why would Ukraine target civilians at a concert? They is literally a pattern of Islamic terrorism targeting people are concerts partly because the music is considered haram and partly because it’s an effective way to spread terrorism

I forgot you were touring around the French Quarters with Noodles!

I am jealous!

:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

As the saying goes some will destroy everything just to rule over the ashes.

1 Like

That’s what The Samson Option is all about. The psychopathic thinking.

1 Like

What makes you think the CIA did this?

I am not going to explain something that has already been proven to be true. Go take some time and do some research!

The CIA does not represent the interests of the people in America, neither does NATO represent the European interests.

These institutions need to go.

I posted an ariticle by Wolfgang Eggert above

1 Like

The Ukraine/Zelensky regime is a puppet of the Deep State - CIA/British MI6.

ISIS doesn’t exist, it’s a cover group for CIA/MI6 activities.

Think about why ISIS never attacked Israel despite having the numbers and presence geographically to do so.

1 Like

Sounds like you don’t have any facts to backup your theory