Tacos Burn Alive After Trying To Steal Oil From A Burst Pipeline šŸ¤£

I like Tacos. My favorite is brisket desmechada. I like beans too. Red beans and rice with sausage (Andouille) cooked in the beans. Little cornbread. Mmmmmm.

They donā€™t eat a lot of tacos in El Salvador and Guatemala.

Whereā€™d they all go?

Right - this event happened in Mexico.

Just an observation from my years spent in both countries.

Itā€™s an epidemic!

Are these some of the worldā€™s ā€œbest and brightestā€ that former President Obama and other Democrats say we need? :thinking:

Where is the condemnation from the environmentalists not only for Mexicans using fossil fuels but for causing this fire while stealing it? :thinking:

The man being harassed by the MAGA hat kid is a Vietnam vet. He was conducting a ceremony honoring dead Native American veterans.

And you think itā€™s good that he was harassed?

Were these people trying to illegally cross our border?

Where is the condemnation from the environmentalists for Jerry Brown. Or is he above condemnation because he is a liberal?

Oh give me a break. No one got harrassed.

Itā€™s worse than that. The OP not only laughs at people, whom he has dehumanized by calling them tacos, burning to death, he goes on to suggest we should napalm the caravans of Central American refugees before they reach the US border. This has got to be the most disgusting thread I have ever encountered in my 14 years on internet discussion boards. I have flagged the OP, but I have no faith that the thread will be shut down let alone deleted. Free speech you know ā€¦

2 Likes

Keep reading Sammā€¦no need to shut down the thread. :wink:

I have read the whole thread. It has no redeeming value.

2 Likes

Look at all those future petroleum engineers. They are on a roll. They are on :fire:

Actually I beg to differ.

If anything else libs may want to use this thread as example. :wink:

Would you let some punk-assed kid disrespect your grandfather like that?

Promoting the intentional deaths of all radical Muslims (and their indoctrinated children) is far different from cheering at the accidental burning deaths of peasants scrapping for a few pesos worth of leaking petrol.

The radical Muslims are sworn to kill innocent people. These peasants were doing nothing of the sort. To say that they deserve a death by fire sadistic.

Iā€™m betting you would gleefully drown kittens just to watch them die.

People like you should be under psychiatric care and rtc surveillance.

4 Likes

It is another argument for the creation of a LOONY BIN category to which all such threads should be permanently moved. That way, at least they can be limited to viewing by PB members.

Sensible people that visit PB to determine whether they will join or not would likely be turned of by such puerile bullshit.

6 Likes

As disgusting as this thread is it is truly revealing. The worst elements of humanity are in full display.

4 Likes

I view the People that think this is funny, and those that support them, a few steps below people like that lady in Washington that dyed herself because she wanted to be black.

They think they are conservatives, and they claim to be, yet they are nothing more than racist bigots or the patsies of racist bigots.

Even the left wing idiots have some humanity.

People that laugh at this are even worse. Go wear your bedsheets out in public and see where it lands you, at least then you wouldnā€™t be hiding your true colors on an anonymous message board.

And stop calling yourselves conservatives. The rest of us reject you, and your ideals.

4 Likes

See you on the DOTR friend.