Tacos Burn Alive After Trying To Steal Oil From A Burst Pipeline šŸ¤£

Plenty of threads here where people get excited about police and citizens putting other people down - quite a few people whining on this thread usually jump in on that. Iā€™ve also seen a number of you gleefully talking about Muslims getting wiped out.

A few people acknowledge that a bunch of low-IQ subs got what they deserve and you all fall to pieces.

Fucking leftists.

We have enough stupid American voters already.

There is no way in hell I would wish upon anyone to be burned alive and find it funny.

2 Likes

A number of youā€¦Who exactly is that Pozzed?

Thatā€™s your personal preference. I think people found the sheer stupidity of it pretty funny.

Itā€™s really a shame that the people who are getting all upset on this thread donā€™t put out the same level of emotion and energy when an American citizen gets killed or raped by one of these monsters.

Stupid or not, I donā€™t take delight or find humor in people being burned alive.That is some sick shit Pozzed.

1 Like

Then you havenā€™t been paying attention. :wink:

2 Likes

Sure is easy for you to say that isnā€™t it.

Hi Ashley,

Please feel free to cite a lack of emotion or energy on anyoneā€™s part in this thread when an American gets killed by an illegal.

1 Like

Yesā€¦because Iā€™ve been fighting to secure our borders decades ago.

No one even brought that up in this thread. I was talking about plenty of threats here and from Freebird.

The boys here are having a little fun with this thread. If you donā€™t like it you donā€™t need to be a part of it.

Freedom of speech means you donā€™t have to have a conversation that you donā€™t want to have. If you want to take the thread in a different direction then create your own.

You said you donā€™t like it but then you and your pals seemed to go on and on and on about.

What use is that?

I defend the rights of those that want to be complete assholesā€¦youā€™re going to defend mine for calling em out?

1 Like

You did.

Cite the posts to back up your assertion.

The boys are having fun? :rofl: No, I donā€™t like it and I will be a part of it whether you and the ā€œboysā€ like it or not.

Nor does it mean my opinion should be shut down because you donā€™t like it or agree with it.

A thread was started, meaning it is open to input from all of the members on this board. If the OP only wanted people to agree with him, he should have started a private chat and invited only like minded individuals.

My ā€œpals?ā€ What about your ā€œpalsā€?

Is that a forum rule that unless you agree with the OP you canā€™t post?

Yeah, come onā€¦bold face racism and celebrating people - and I use that term loosely - being burned aliveā€¦just a little funā€¦

Wow.

Well, I guess thatā€™s what you get when you hang out with a bunch of pepe the frogs.

Facebook is still open.

And boys will be boys.

1 Like

Actually that would be freedom of association.

ā€œThe boysā€ canā€™t handle a little push back?

Want me to wait with you?

Nawā€¦theirs is no reason two of us to sit around waiting for nothing. :wink:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Simply awesome.

2 Likes