SYRIA ''civil'' war?

I was just quoting you and responding to it.

And your response bears no resemblance to reality.

Right. The Soviet Union came into existence only after the Russian Revolution and it didn’t exist for centuries. Therefore, it could not have fought the Mujahideen for such a long time.

You brought the Joos into this discussion, not me - freudian slip maybe?

I’d like to say “you can do better” but then, you’ve proven endlessly that you cannot.

AQ followed The United States into Iraq, capitalizing on the instability created by the US, merging with others to form the Islamic State.

Islamic State of Iraq traces its origins to Jama’at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad, which was formed by the Jordanian national Abu Musab al-Zarqawi in Jordan in 1999. Al-Zarqawi led the group, under numerous name changes, until his death in June 2006. Jama’at participated in the Iraqi insurgency (2003–2011)following the 2003 invasion of Iraq by Western forces, and on 17 October 2004 al-Zarqawi had pledged allegiance to Osama bin Laden’s al-Qaedanetwork; and the group became known as Tanzim Qaidat al-Jihad fi Bilad al-Rafidayn (commonly known as al-Qaeda in Iraq).[6][7][8] In January 2006, Tanzim and five other Iraqi insurgent groups formed the Mujahideen Shura Council, which on 15 October 2006 merged to form Islamic State of Iraq.

1 Like

‘Zionist Editing’ on Wikipedia

Yeah I think my Hasbara mates went on the course

1 Like

AQ already exited in Iraq prior to the invasion but yes, Iraq became a focal point for Jihadis from all over the world post invasion.

AQII was officially founded in 04 but elements of AQ had already been there for years organizing prior.

Yes it’s hard to believe that ■■■■ would actually want to have the opportunity to edit what otherwise would be left to ■■■ hating Anti Semitic lies without challenge.

That may be the case in places. But go to the documented footnotes. Neither Hussein, Gaddafi or Assad gave any quarters to Islamic extremists. They posed a threat to themselves. Removing the three (attempted with Assad) opened up opportunities for the extremists to exploit. USFP in the ME has been disastrous.

Well, it was meant to be disastrous from the get-go.
The Middle East has its own “logic” which cannot be understood by the western logic.

“Take out 7 countries in 5 years”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjvTAuBKCuo

America was made to play the fall guy and still hasn’t realized it.

I posted that in post #6

Important, though the prediction was slightly off.

Originally, he tried to hide it, but decided to play honest Abe

But it wasn’t his prediction. He merely passed along what was shown to him by a Pentagon official, after he had retired.

And btw, he was right about all of them, though China and Russia have prevented us from taking out Syria, Pompeo was just out saber rattling on Iran…again.

1 Like

You’re right. It wasn’t a prediction. It was a plan, an agenda.

Putin is against the New World Order, while China (communist China, that is) is NWO reincarnate.

So why are Putin’s Russia and China working together?

Although their ultimate goals are different, they are in agreement insofar as to avoid WWIII, a psychopathic Zionist (Bibi Netaniyahu, etc.) wet dream come true

1 Like

I believe that’s the main objective. They both have voiced concerns about the US dominated unipolar world and the threat it represents to global security…

1 Like

The extremists had been operating in Syria for years and he was having a terrible time with the civil war long before the US got involved.

Removing Q’daffi was an absolutely insane blunder from the beginning and our failure to commit once the rebellion began was what allowed AQINA and their henchmen to gain control.

Obama dithered while through our inaction we turned Libya into a failed terrorist state.

Because they have the common goal of checking American aggression.

The funniest thing about the eight incarnations of the GOP Benghazi investigations is that they never investigated the real crime, and that’s because too many GOPers were involved.

You might recall that Obama had dispatched HRC to the UN on three occasions to secure a UNSCR for the use of force in Syria, and all three times Russia and China said hell no, pointing to the abuse of UNSCR 1973 in Libya.

So the US went to a back up plan which was to arm rebel groups in Syria with the arms we had confiscated from Gaddafi’s army. The smuggling operation was through the CIA annex in Benghazi to Turkey who was tasked with distribution to “vetted” rebel forces fighting president Assad.

It would not surprise me if Russia was behind the attack on our Benghazi installation.

When Russia let NATO bomb Libya and get Qaddafi killed, Putin was not President. Some claim Putin is the dictator of Russia, but it’s not true. It’s like saying Trump is the dictator of the US, which is BS. Both of them have to deal with domestic and foreign enemies in politics and there have been assassination attempts on either of them.

The whole “Arab spring” narrative has been spread as if the people revolted against dictators, but this revolt was orchestrated behind the scenes, as Michael Flynn and General Clark said (“Take down 7 countries in 5 years”). Only Israel benefits from the destabilized Middle East.