SYRIA ''civil'' war?

That is sort of, basically true but I would add the nuance that the opposition to Russian interference in Afghanistan was met by the Mujahideen (which later morphed into AQ) which would have existed regardless of US intervention. It’s just that the Carter (and later the Reagan) administration saw fit (right or wrong) to give aid to the Mujahideen believing that at all cost the Soviet Union must be kept out of the Middle East oil fields that had essentially been stole fair and square by the British and the US.

1 Like

the Mujahideen (which later morphed into AQ)
didn’t consist solely of Afghans. There were quite a few Algerians, etc.
There was an international (or global, to use the Masonic jargon) endeavor to create the

Christian vs Muslim
Muslim vs Christian

situation early on.
The Soviet Union was used merely as a catalyst.

No they didn’t, that’s true. Muslims from around the ME flocked to Afghanistan to oppose the interference.

This kind of insanity is truly mind boggling.

That is a lie. the Mujaheddin have existed for centuries, they had been engaged in a long and bloody battle with the Soviets which they were losing badly when we provided them the help they needed to succeed.

AQ arose out of the Islamic Radicals among the Mujaheddin.

A great many of the tribes that Aided the US during our own war in Afghanistan were filled with Mujaheddin we’d aided, and their children we’d aided during the Soviet invasion.

AQ became the international component of the Taliban who took control of Afghanistan in the interim.

That may be true but we are discussing AQ.

CIA created al-Qaeda and gave $3 BILLION to Osama bin Laden

http://www.theinsider.org/news/article.asp?id=0228

Completely unsupportable long disproven BS. We aided the Mujahadeen against the Soviets, there was no AQ and Bin Laden had more than a 160,000,000.00 which he inherited from his own father which he later used to create and support AQ.

Quit lying, it’s getting old.

1 Like

Of all the “sources” you have picked Clinton takes the cake.

Even funnier she never makes the statement that we created AQ which you and the “author” attributed to her.

More lies, what a surprise.

Ahhh, at last something we can agree on.
But the thing abt politicians is that they normally only parrot what they are told - so Clinton is only repeating what she probably heard in her security briefings.

1 Like

Which is still a lie since she never claimed we created AQ which you and your “author” attributed to her.

This an orange.

More of your ■■■ hating conspiracy nut BS? Shocking, Shocking I say… .

Of course, the facts totally shoot the theory to hell.

Who created ISIS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1oEoCRkLRI

Nothing he states there suggests the US created ISIS.

Yet another lie.

None of my recent posts have mentioned Joos.
So is that tacit admittance that you agree Mossad were in fact responsible for 911. something else we can agree on WOW! - lets see if there is anything else we agree on.

1 Like

It’s bad enough when you lie yourself, don’t include me in your lies.

We know who was responsible and it sure as hell wasn’t the ■■■■■

There is absolutely zero doubt in any sane person’s mind who has done even the barest minimum research as to who was responsible because we all know it was Bin Laden/AQ.

It isn’t even debatable with any rational, sane, person.

Oh, the Soviets were involved in a battle with the Mujahideen for centuries… Bad decision.

Hmmm, the US provided the Soviets the help they needed. Maybe it wasn’t enough for them to succeed.

Are you drunk, high, or just completely out of your mind?