Strong Democratic women are Trump's kryptonite

Okay guru of the board.

Why, I had nothing to do with it. I had nothing to do with the Africans who sold Africans into slavery. Did you?

1 Like

DOG PILE!!! lmao

Yes, it is. Maybe you should quit perpetuating the very racism you accuse others of, and get rid of your victim complex. Your life will be much happier. Take responsibility for your own actions.

Racism is based on judging a person as superior or inferior based on race, singling out someone because of race. That’s just you justifying your own racist actions. You came here looking for a fight. Now you’re going to get one.

1 Like

I’ve got a lot of pent up rage. I’m sick of not being able to speak my mind, while others can freely, just because I’m simply Conservative, or white, or whatever. I’ve spent years walking on eggshells around more dominant personalities who drown out more timid people. It’s now my turn to bash them. And bash, I will.

2 Likes

Meh… my Greek grandfather was born a slave to the Ottomans and remained one until 50 years after you people were freed. What the hell is taking you so long to get over it? Mediterraneans were lynched and killed right here too… not just you people. You’re kinda slow moving on if you ask me. Maybe if you didn’t hold out your wrists to the Democrat plantation owners and agree to be shackled by their economic chains, you could have moved on by now.

Here are some views of people of color. Just don’t let Massa White Libral see you watchin it. Shit don’t fly wid him.

2 Likes

Don’t let them get to you.

You can speak your mind. You don’t need to do it in anger. The truth is the truth.

So what if you are Conservative or white. What does it matter?

1 Like

You’re right. I should take the high road. But it’s hard to play a game when the other player likes to cheat (use logical fallacies). But then again, Trump did beat the game, so it’s possible…but you have to know how to beat the game.

The high road is who you are. No one can shake your core.

2 Likes

The OP was about strong democratic women not about how racist whites are. If you would like to discuss white racism, please start another thread.

1 Like

Ok. I’m what you call white. I am a culturist; what you call a racist.

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

WOW!

Is hard to believe that people actually believe that. :neutral_face:

It was true…

Shouting doesn’t make your point.

That’s racist. :stuck_out_tongue:

How about you confront yours? Who do you think captured and sold the slaves to Europeans?

2 Likes

They both matter…but so far they just don’t make good sense. You appear consumed by the “I’m a victim” posture.

1 Like

Blacks enslaved blacks in Africa long before whites started buying them.

You should spend what’s left of Black History Month studying the history of slavery and racism.

Several of today’s black leaders are among the most racist people on earth.

1 Like

Not just strong Democratic women.

So did the Native Americans for that matter. Trans-atlantic slavery was new, but slavery existed long before then.

Cherokee fought for the Confederacy 'cause: SLAVERY

1 Like