Strong Democratic women are Trump's kryptonite

Well, it could be that…

But really, it was a poor choice considering they are privileged and wearing white.

Like the pole? The pit? The pointy stick?

1 Like

Now, Ish. :wink: This is probably someone with a throw away account just amusing themselves on a snowed in Saturday morning.

The shame of it is they are pretending to be black and using every ridiculous stereotype they can think of to amuse themselves.

Yeah… could be a lily white social justice warrior doing his initiation service… trolling.

2 Likes

I see you wasted no time troll.

No it’s not. Suffrage is not a race. The term “white privilege” is deeply offensive and racist.

3 Likes

Now that post is racist.

1 Like

Against white people.

Astounding insight into the perspective. Thanks.

1 Like

Honestly, Sneaky…

It sounds like a 12 year old parroting for kicks and giggles. Any woman of color or not, man of color or not with half a brain cell and synapsis that fully connect wouldn’t buy into that in a heartbeat.

1 Like

Its sorta fascinating, really. First the libs used “racist” to intimidate and shut their critics down. When that started wearing thin we got “white privilege”. A American, middle age, white business owner is the least privileged person in this country. The newest tactic is “of color”. Liberals are always squawking about equality but do everything in their power to put their voting blocks above everybody else. Always fun to see what their new racist buzz word will be. :rofl:

3 Likes

Add Christian to that list and you’ve got the perfect target.

1 Like

Truth.

It is, isn’t it? :rofl:

Why not? White is a race (standard acceptable usage).

Pretty is irrelevant.

Please don’t kick Nia - this is the type of diversity this group needs. Her insight is amazing.

1 Like

Let me get this discussion back on point.

How about ALL whites confront their racist past? It’s enough to go around. The GOP’s racism goes back to the late 19th century. We can start with Republican Senator John Willis Menard and work our way forward with the Lily White Republicans. Facts matter.

That’s not my past though. lol

And strong, pro-life, Conservative women are the Democrats’ kryptonite. The Democrats and Liberals cannot handle women who think with their lady smarts, instead of their lady parts. I think that the Democrats will have some competition.

1 Like

Because not ALL whites were racist. No one should be punished for a crime they didn’t commit.

Racism is based on race, NOT on a system. Like Dianne said: Get over yourself.

1 Like