State of the Union Address 2020 - Official Thread

Exactly they cant contain their hate!!

Show that baby! Show those Democrats that they are killing PEOPLE!

1 Like

Someone call Stevie Nicks cause November gonna be a

L A N D S I D E

As a Canadian, I am so jealous of you guys. We will never have a leader anywhere even close to this. Please annex.

1 Like

Nancy Pelosi is sitting there getting smacked. Her state is a wreck thanks to the insanity of illegals.

Americans are being killed because of Democrats.

2 Likes

Itā€™s really sick that Pelosi and Democrats value illegal immigrants more then our own citizens

This is rapeā€¦Iā€™m watching a man commit rape of the entire Democratic party.

1 Like

You say that again! They have blood on their hands and it can never be forgotten!

1 Like

Holy shitā€¦did he say constitutional prayer in school?

1 Like

There is no way that the Democrats can ever defeat these optics. I havenā€™t felt this patriotic in a long time. No way can the Dems recover from this. They are sitting there throwing tantrums and sulking. Itā€™s pathetic.

2 Likes

I wish Trump would pause his speech, and ask outright if anyone else would like a moment to leave the chamber and then wave ā€œbyeā€ like they were a protestor :joy:

This has got to be the best SOTU that I have ever seen.

3 Likes

That was so beautiful :heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Seriouslyā€¦I donā€™t think there has ever been a more patriotic pro-American SOTU in my lifetime. This is truly spectacular.

2 Likes

I agreeā€¦ just really sad that Democrats cant put their hate aside to celebrate America

Pelosi ripped up the speech like the little twat she is. I canā€™t wait until the acquittal tomorrow. She just might stroke out.

3 Likes

I cant believe she would tare up the speech ā€¦ what a bunch of childish behavior.

1 Like

Pelosi is finished IMO! She certainly lost her mind as she pretty much trashed her legacy, if there was any to begin with! Totally a classless move not to mention a passive aggressive one on her part!

1 Like

This Democrat response is already pure cringe.

2 Likes

Sheā€™s literally talking about fixing potholes.