State of the Union Address 2020 - Official Thread

Now it’s blah blah blah from the latest mouthpiece of the Dems. No doubt she’ll be lauded on MSNBC but this is pretty bad.

So…all they have is Obamacare and potholes? :rofl:

If you don’t understand Spanish, the next one will be better - it’s in Spanish

Wait…for real???

Yes, there’s a second one in Spanish. That’s still better than last year, I think that there were three. Maybe the year before, I forget.

She should have done it without the jacket. I would have had something to look at.

4 Likes

Dayum! Mama’s got some MILK!

3 Likes

That’s her copy of the speech. The one that the President handed to her just prior to refusing her handshake.

She made sure she tore it up on camera right after the speech ended.

The crazy bitch spent most of the speech looking at and flipping papers as if she was reading the New York Times looking for the solution to yesterday’s crossword puzzle as she clinched her teeth trying to squeeze what’s left of the sticky part of her Super Poligrip.

She kept sucking her teeth as if she had bits of crow meat stuck between them.

What a crazy bitch she is.

1 Like

President Trump nuked the entire Dem Party with his SOTU address. The Dems looked as if they had indigestion and stomach ulcers. Each Dem was probably eating antacids and popping pills to calm themselves down.
Nincompoop Nancy looked like a real SCHMUCK tearing up her copy of the address. Real Class!!!
The Dems probably are fuming and plotting their move with with more false charges. How can you not be ashsmed of sanctuary cities after the NYC rape and murder of a 92 year old woman!!!:sunglasses::grin::smiley:

2 Likes

The callers to C-SPAN are ripping her up one side and down the other. I’m learning more ways to call someone childish. :rofl:

2 Likes

The speech is being replayed on C-SPAN right now. (President introduction at 11:02 PM EST.

Nancy is clapping and smiling as he greets people on the way in.

Five minutes later she looks like she’s about to cry! :rofl:

How many of those with TDS here have their blood boiling after this great SOTU address and will criticize Pelosi for her childish behavior.

1 Like

1 Like

The WH response…

4 Likes

Trump should have his people retrieve the torn copy of the speech, tape it together, and raffle it off page by page for charity. Survivors of late term abortions would be a worthy cause.

4 Likes

This is akin to a fat woman breaking a scale with a sledgehammer.

1 Like

I think she was actually ripping up Iowa caucus ballots.

1 Like

1 Like

Lock her up.

Reminds me of a toddler throwing a temper tantrum.

This bitch is SICK!

1 Like