Sooner or Later Pelosi is going to have to Understand that She isn't Equal to Trump in Power

And yet mitch mcconnell’s was able to keep a president for exercising his duty to sit a SC justice.

That’s the way it goes.

Hllary got more votes than trump. how is that soundly rejected?

Umm no, Presidents don’t have the power to seat a Justice, only to nominate them.

Incoherent much? Nothing you said makes any sense.

Who is sitting in the WH? :wink:

1 Like

The President isn’t elected by popular vote. Doesn’t it seem strange that every time the Democrats have gone against the will of the people, they’ve lost? Then again, isn’t that how our elections are supposed to work? :wink:

I already called him on his bullshit. She was never disliked by the far left. She’s always been their poster girl.

You hear about the Dem who talked about nuking our own citizens? Another California lawmaker? This is the Democratic party, folks.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/16/eric-swalwell-democratic-lawmaker-warns-gun-owners/

1 Like

I’m questioning the phrase ‘soundly rejected.’

If more people in the country preferred Hillary, that doesn’t strike me as a sound rejection.

Instead, it’s actually trump who was rejected, but his astute and targeted campaign yielded him a win.

Right - but when MORE PEOPLE vote for HRC, the country isn’t ‘soundly rejecting’ her.

3 million illegals voted for Hillary.

1 million voters were dead.

Largest ever vote fraud cases in TX FL and NC.

Tell me again how a 1.3 million lead for Hillary equals winning the popular vote?

Trump won the same way he won the primary. There were simply too many of us for them to rig it enough.

6 Likes

I have no clue why you guys keep trotting out this nonsense. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Sure they are. Running up the totals in left coast cities is meaningless.

2 Likes

I guess nobody has told him gun rights supporters, ie republicans, are the ones with the nukes right now.

2 Likes

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

How many illegals votes did Trumps commission on voter fraud find?

Democrats only reside on the left coast? There aren’t any democrats in Alabama? Texas?

California refused to allow its data to be examined by the commission

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:Now you might think that illegals are stupid, but why would illegals vote for someone who wants to deport them vs someone who want’s their vote?

1 Like

Hmmmm. Obama said they could vote. Why wouldn’t they?

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true.

Illegals stopped listening at that point. They shouted “it’s OK” ! They broke their Piñatas and celebrated the rest of the day.

:trumpet: :mexico: :taco: :hot_pepper: :trumpet: :free: :free: :free: :free: :free: :free:

:man_health_worker::man_astronaut:t4::woman_student::woman_health_worker:t4::man_teacher::man_scientist:t4::woman_scientist::man_teacher:t4::man_astronaut:

So did Kansas, Maine and Indiana.

Most states refused to allow it to be examined, per state laws.

Not a single state acceded to all demands made.

Yep… even more reason that the voting illegals could not be found. Thanks. I was hoping someone would point that out.

2 Likes