Sooner or Later Pelosi is going to have to Understand that She isn't Equal to Trump in Power

Yes, never mind the conservative states refusing the (apparently unreasonable) requests.

Must have been because of all the fraud.

1 Like

Don’t digress. Point is that the commission was denied the data they needed to determine how many illegals voted.

2 Likes

I don’t think illegals are stupid. Where did you get that from? What are you even talking about?

Why do we need the feds to do something that the states would be better able to do? If Kansas found rampant issues of voter fraud, wouldn’t they be willing to stick it to libs?

For what reason?

Well it was either that or you asked a stupid question :joy::joy:

In what way was that a stupid question? If voter fraud is that wide spread, then the voter commission should have found something. So I asked how many they found?

It doesn’t even need to be the voter commission. Can anyone provide evidence that millions of illegals voted? It should be easy.

In state elections, yes.
In federal elections … not so sure.

Irrelevant. The post was made that implied that the commission could not find any illegal who voted.

That post is a non sequitur response to the allegation that illegals voted. It was irrelevant because the commission could not obtain the data. All the why, how, and wherefore comments about the commission are of interest only in some other context. Not this one.

1 Like

“Irrelevant”

Hmm. Seems pretty fucking relevant.

But perhaps inconvenient.

California, the state with the most illegal voters, refused to give the data. Other states did the same.

The commission disbanded because it couldn’t reach conclusion without the data.

So you think that the commission reviewed a complete set of the voter data for all states and found - on the basis of that complete data set - that no illegals voted?

Is that what you are saying?

Get real. You are now in the domain of people who think and are not ravaged by TDS. You can’t count on my posts being deleted by mass flagging. That is what might be inconvenient for you. You have a choice… engage in debate or hide.

Excellent strawman!

So, conservative states did not want to hand over the relevant data? Despite it (supposedly) containing data that would incriminate Democrats in mass voter fraud?

Is that relevant to determining if illegals voted? The commission was unable to do its job.

Some people have no sense of logic. A common position held by these idiots is that if “If I see no evidence of it, it doesn’t exist.”

Black Swan comes to mind.

1 Like

YES.

If illegals voted, whether in the millions or hundreds of thousands as many conservatives like to believe, it would probably come up in a conservative review of state voting data.

You would see whistle blower leaks. Not just masturbatory stories.

But this will never die. Not even with state voting ID.

It’s a good story.

I think this so-called government shut down is all fake/doesn’t exist. I don’t see or feel it. :wink:

2 Likes

Our dialog is here for the record. Nothing deleted. Your inability to see the irrelevance of your statements in determining what the commission found is here for all posterity to see.

1 Like

Eh, I’m guessing my account will banned shortly as it was before but perhaps I will be surprised.

I’m all in favor of every comment staying up. Transparency is good.

Conservatives will unearth that mass-voter fraud any day now, Ish. Any day.

What do you mean your account was banned. You weren’t banned…at least not to my knowledge.