SO MUCH WINNING! Border Patrol released more than 375,000 illegal aliens directly into US šŸ¤£

No it isnā€™t. Illegal crossings are down over 75% since it peaked during the surge of caravans.

To their countries of origin.

Jesus bloody wept - this is why theyā€™re laughing at us and will prevail. Theyā€™ve declared war on us and you want to offer them due process for killing us? Iā€™m going to paraphrase part of the narrative in Bitter Lake . . . ā€˜The West, in its stupidity, has become a dangerous and disruptive force in the world.ā€™ I despair, I really do!

But how would the authorities know their countries of origin if theyā€™ve um, mislaid their ID en route to their new countries?

As opposed to other exterminations. * ### Link to The OJJPAC.org Hoā€¦

OJJPAC.org on Facebook! OJJPAC.org on Twitter!. OJJPAC Illegal Immigration Links. ā€¦

See results only from ojjpac.org
2. ## Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial page 2 - OJJPAC.org
[/quote]
Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - OJJPAC.org

www.ojjpac.org/ memorial .asp

You arenā€™t ā€œUSā€.

Our constitution protects everyone on US soil legally or not and our illegals for the most part are not criminals other than illegally entering our country to start with, they are just here for the economic benefits of the US.

Again showing just how ignorant you are.

Long on outrage and all but completely bereft of even the most basic understanding of the subjects you so adamantly pontificate about.

They are asked and their IDā€™s verified with those countries of origin. In the case of the ā€œdreamersā€ that information is gotten from their parents who brought them to the US originally.

Less than 5% of illegals are committing violent crimes and a much smaller percentage are committing murder. They sure as hell arenā€™t exterminating the citizens of the US.

Illegal alien crimes are a subject that needs to be addressed and seriously dealt with but blowing it up so far out of proportion to reality serves to only hurt us in those efforts because it makes the rest of us who truly care about the issue look like liars and prevaricators as well by extension.

And youā€™re again showing how unbelievably (for an adult) naive you are. Weā€™re - or at least I am - talking here about fundamentalist Islam which is hell-bent on thrusting upon the world a single religion and Sharia law, not a relatively few harmless opportunistic Latinos ffs! You obviously have no self-perception whatsoever in world affairs and realpolitik. I only ever engage with someone of my own intellect on messageboards, and that rules you out on this one, so over and out!

ā€˜Our constitutionā€™ :roll_eyes:

You then have no idea whatā€™s even being discussed. Fundamentalist Islamics are not be poured out onto our streets by ICE or the BP.

These are almost exclusively Central, South American, and Mexicans.

Our constitutional protections apply to everyone on US soil so there are severe limits on what we can do with them.

1 Like

I believe the victims & their families would disagree. Amazing how much human misery 5% can cause. I guess itā€™s worth the risk to show the world how tolerant we are.

It isnā€™t worth the risk. That is why so many are in favor of the wall.

We need to have all illegals in this country deported to Mexico while they wait for their case to be heard.

If they are granted a green card or a path to citizenship, then IMO it should only be because they have demonstrated the capability of being self sufficient - a net positive to our resources, not a net negative.

How about Antarctica!!!

In a way this could be similar to Trump wanting to flood sanctuary cities with illegals to overrun social services etc and give Liberals their just deserts

YOU and most people are uninformed, they donā€™t have the funding from CONGRESS.

There is a lack of judges because of lack of FUNDING from CONGRESS.

What part donā€™t you GET???

1 Like

Our Constitution requires equal treatment under the law but illegal aliens are given ā€œsanctuaryā€ by state and local governments in defiance of Federal law. Once here illegals can steal identities to work illegally, and drive without a license or insurance. If they have anchor babies they can receive a full range of welfare benefits.

The law abiding illegal alien is a myth as is the notion illegals provide economic benefit to the US.

Indeed, Democrats proposed increasing the number of immigration judges. But when Trump made the same proposal Nancy Pelosi rushed to the microphone to pronounce it dead on arrival.

2 Likes

Youā€™l get no argument from me on most of that. Iā€™m not the least bit pro open borders or pro illegal.

Understand though the context of the conversation.

Jim basically thinks we ought to mine the borders and shoot them on sight. That will never fly under out constitution.

The vast majority of them are not violent felons, gangsters, drug traffickers/dealers etc they are solely here for economic reasons.

We should certainly secure the border but for those that have made it here we have to give them due process.

Thatā€™s quite a shift from the mythical law abiding illegal alien.

The problem is identity theft is a felony. Without identity theft there is no regular employment. So, itā€™s not accurate to claim they arenā€™t routinely committing serious crimes.

We donā€™t have hard numbers of how many illegals are in the country. Itā€™s also difficult to get reliable statistics on crimes committed by illegal aliens. That reduces the claim that most are not engaged in violent crime or drug dealing to hopeful speculation at best.

As long as we have cash and legal contract labor theyā€™ll be able to work without false papers.

Thereā€™s just no evidence anywhere to suggest more than a small minority are committing serious property or violent crimes of any sort.

We donā€™t need to fabricate or exaggerate about illegals to make our point and when we do so we only hurt our cause because weā€™re then very easily painted as racists.