SO MUCH WINNING! Border Patrol released more than 375,000 illegal aliens directly into US 🤣

You like more winning right? This is a pretty nice win as this law is to take effect on Monday overcoming the last hurdle!

As far as I know this is already the law.

It was challenged recently on a state level, hence the SCOTUS ruling that made it official.

Yep, the tantrum thrown on another board we frequent over the decision was entertaining.

Remember the issue of Gay marriage clearing the SCOTUS and becoming law of the land? Well this ruling kind of reminds of the saying “elections has consequences” and now any future activist judge that tries to issue anymore roadblocks will be easily overruled, not that they would try after this ruling for that would be dumb on their part.

1 Like

We can only hope. There was a recent ruling, I can’t remember which one but I believe on immigration/border security where there was a strong rebuke of the federal district judges overstepping their authority issuing nation wide injunctions when they had no constitutional or legal basis for their rulings in the first place.

What is needed is for them to start actually sanctioning and removing activist judges from the bench for cause.

1 Like

More on this ruling as Sotomayor’s blistering dissent is very telling of activist judges and she is definitely one of them.

That’s the spin here too; the fact is that some do, because they’re professionals on the highest rates of income tax; but most don’t because they’re in unskilled jobs and only pay peanuts to the Exchequer, if anything at all. I’d guess the split is roughly 20 percent against 80 respectively.

It’s actually nice when they blow a gasket like that and show exactly who and what they truly are.

Only 1% of Americans pay the top tax rate.

Freezing to death within hours would be too good for terrorists and child abusers. I’m on record as advocating the designation of an island off the West coast of Scotland which will get the full brunt of the north Atlantic weather, dropping them onto it as and when, then take off again and forget all about them.

Exactly. But on your earlier point Trump is filling judicial vacancies at a blistering pace. The 9th circuit now favours Republicans which is probably why you haven’t heard many case lately coming from that court.

Hell no, Antarctica is still pristine. Trash at the Border Highlights the Environmental Cost of … Penguin tacos won’t fly.

By definition illegal aliens are breaking the law when they accept paid work in the US. Working for cash means taxes are not being paid. Working through a contract agency still requires the applicant to present identification as proof they are eligible to accept employment.

Rejecting the myths of the law abiding illegal alien and the claim that only a tiny minority are involved in “serious” criminal activity introduces rationality to the discussion. Open borders and amnesty advocates will hysterically denounce any disagreement with their policy as racist so it’s silly to self censor in the hopes of avoiding the smear.

Facts not bullshit !!!
“For two-and-a-half years, the Trump administration has been trying to restore enforcement of the immigration laws passed by Congress. And for two-and-a-half years, misguided lower court decisions and OBAMA -picked judges have been preventing those laws from ever being enforced

A 2015 court ruling by OBAMA appointed judges barred the agency from detaining families for more than 20 days. The White House lashed out over the weekend after Obama-picked federal judges on both coasts issued rulings undercut President Trump’s attempt to gain a handle on the migrant surge, derailing administration moves to give Homeland Security the power to detain and deport more people more quickly.

Trump in spite of all the dummycrat interference deported 267,258 people in 2019 .

In IT shops where I used to work foreign contractors were preferred because they worked cheap in comparison to US employees. Management told us we didn’t need technical training because the foreign contractors could teach us which they never did.

This environment may not be accurate accross the board but every illegal alien worker even skilled ones illegally takes a job from a legal resident. That is a net negative for the economy and the rule of law as well. :flushed:

It’s going to realyl depend a lot on how the individual 3 judge panels work out I think but I consider it a real positive step in the right direction.

It really needs to be broken up into two or three separate circuits though either way.

The district I believe includes both HI and AK which creates real problems for en banc hearings.

Spot on mate. About a decade ago there was an influx of Poles - and there’s no doubt they have a good work ethic and are generally highly skilled. But the trouble started when they set up their own businesses in competition with established ones, and because the owners of the established ones had mortgages and local taxes to pay in addition to their overheads, the Poles were able to undercut them, so the Brit-run outfits went under. I don’t know what’s happened since, but it wouldn’t surprise me if, now that the Polish ones don’t have the competition, they’ve hiked up their rates. That’s the kind of thing the ‘come one, come all’ liberal flakes can’t seem to get their thick heads around.

Another thing they don’t get is the stupidity of allowing millions into a country without expanding the infrastructures to accommodate them first, and the result of all that are headlines like this . . .

‘Waiting times (for NHS operations - my insertion) at 13-year high’; ‘4.4 million patients in need of operations’; ‘NHS unveils radical plans to tackle crisis’; ‘Train nurses to do surgery’. And in addition to that, there’s a nationwide housing crisis here too. As Nigel Farage so wisely said ‘It isn’t about immigration, it’s about the sheer weight of numbers for existing public services.’

NB. Today’s Daily Mail headlines.

Latest on the failing NHS to prove Nigel Farage is right:

“Many of the most seriously ill patients are waiting for hours on trolleys and in corridors as the NHS struggles to find them beds, BBC research shows. Nearly a quarter of patients admitted on to wards during December and January in England faced delays of more than four hours before a bed could be found.”

Thank goodness I can afford private health care. I only wish my kids could.

What does this have to do with this thread topic concerning US Southern Border and immigration?