Sidney Powell Fired by Trump Legal Team (False Misleading Headline)

Well the problem with that is you don’t have the power and are only advocating for your own slavery as well as ours. Don’t kid yourself that we are here with you, you are here with us and in the end its going to be much worse for your side than it is for ours! You may have media, and Big Tech, but we control the food source, and there is nothing you can do about that. Perhaps you can live off your fat for the next 6 months, because you are going to need it!

Yeah…which is why all summer we pretty much did whatever the fuck we wanted to and literally nothing happened.

That is because it was allowed! Are you really that dense to think you have the power? Yeah ok! Good luck in believing that. Meanwhile national truckers strike is in a few days hope you are prepared, because I don’t see any ANITIFA idiots suddenly turning into farmers!

That’s why suburbs exist.

Suburbs? Yeah because that is where all the farms are! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think he/her/they/them means that they are going to raid the suburbs.

Good luck.

Did you enjoy reading about Trump giving the green light on the Biden transition team?.

So much for that Kraken :rofl:

You mean this Kraken? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Bro. That is fucking disgusting and I laughed my ass off.

1 Like

Haha, that racist and fucking funny too.

1 Like

I can definitely respect an honest difference of opinion.

What I cannot respect, however, is a finger-in-the-eye presentation of an opinion.

Oh, and the same goes for others here who have attenpted the same thing.

Powell has apparently not been getting paid by Donald Trump or his campaign.

Interesting as it appears that the Trump team didn’t employ her.

So Sydney Powell’s big lawsuit is tomorrow, right? Release the Kraken?

Honestly curious for the MAGA crowd, what will you do if it’s another nothingburger?

Whenever the media produces the “up nostril” angle you know they are scared as shit.

Just wait Duck Sauce - Joe Biden is apparently a fucking necromancer.

2 Likes

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

“I have worked closely with @SidneyPowell1 & others over recent weeks,” he wrote on Twitter on Tuesday. “The lawsuit Sidney will be filing tomorrow in GA speaks TRUTH.”

“Enemies of America will deny its allegations. Do NOT believe them. Believe Sidney & me. We love America & freedom. Our enemies do not,” added Wood, who represented a number of clients such as JonBenet Ramsey’s parents, Herman Cain, ex-Rep. Gary Condit, and Richard ■■■■■■■

2 Likes

Trump Card! This will be the final Ace in the hole and last resort!