Sidney Powell Fired by Trump Legal Team (False Misleading Headline)

If Sidney comes out today, and I suspect she will, it’s going to be a very interesting long four day weekend. The left thinks they have Powell teed up, we the people (over 70 million) shall see.

Biden won the election, until he stole it, until he lost it.

Hang on to your drumsticks.

This morning, local news KTLA was saying as much as a billion dollars of Unemployment checks were paid to jail prisoners in CA,

California EDD Sent Millions in Unemployment Benefits to Inmates in Jails and Prisons - California Globe

“It’s coming”
“Prepare now”
“It’s gonna be biblical”
“Trump already won”

I’m so sick of hearing these promises and predictions. How about you present some results before cheering?

Patience.
It’s all part of a psychological war.
Remember that they enemy has the strongest weapon called mass media.

— Below is from jimstone.is

Trump granted Flynn A full pardon

Hopefully because the tide has turned.

As of today, it appears the ballot watermark story was true, and it is coming to fruition today.

UPDATE: The military intelligence guy did not specify “watermark”, he only stated that they can verify ballot authenticity “from the print” and that as a result, the fake ones can be located.

A woman testified that when the machine printed out her ballot, her vote for trump was not on there. All the rest of her votes came out, but trumps did not. when she asked why it didn’t, he told her that it was for privacy and that none of the votes for Trump show and to just send it through. So obviously this was done so much the election official said it was normal.

UPDATE: An unknown high number, above 700,000 Pennsylvania ballots have no watermark and are therefore proven fake. Let’s see CNN say “There is no evidence” now. you know they will!

This is not just some idiot sh*tposting this time, it is happening live straight from military intelligence, before the Pennsylvania legislature.

Well, that’s good. If the story came out during this hearing, it means TRUMP WON. There’s no way out of it. Except for maybe a nuclear false flag . . . . or similar.

I’d laugh my butt off if Trump actually outfoxed the traitors, but what if there was a leak somewhere and the fake ballots have the watermark too? So we are not out of the woods yet, the corruption is very deep.

However, if the ballot watermark story is true, then the server seizure story is probably definitely true, and even with correctly watermarked fake ballots the ship of fraud is probably going down. If that ship DOES go down, it is hard to say what will happen next. If the communists have assets in place for an invasion, they’ll do it. If they have nukes placed to just “pull” America, they’ll do it. If there is Stuxnet in the nuclear facilities, they’ll use it. One big problem is still in play: The communists are awful damn cocky, like they KNOW this is it, and no matter what happens they win. We will have to wait and see I guess . . . . . .

It appears that a Pennsylvania judge has blocked that state from certifying election fraud as legit.

Details on this are sketchy but evidently the judge saw enough evidence of vote fraud to stop certification of the results even after the canvassing boards and governor gave the go ahead.

1 Like

She was not “fired.”
It was a two-pronged approach.

Fox is in the enemy camp, having pretended to be on your side for a long time.

This is your Kraken?!?

WTF is this gibberish?!?! :rofl:

And no link, wasn’t it you bitching about no links???

And then you shit post.

The complaint alleged “ an especially egregious range of conduct” in Wayne County and the City of Detroit and similar conduct throughout the state , which it attributed to direction from Michigan state election officials. It noted that the “same pattern of election fraud and voter fraud writ large occurred in all the swing states with only minor variations” in Pennsylvania, Arizona, and Wisconsin.

The complaint cited eyewitness and expert testimony to allege that there were enough ballots identified to overturn and reverse the election results . It also said results of the election cannot be relied on because the entire election process was “riddled with fraud, illegality, and statistical impossibility.

By using servers and employees connected with rogue actors and hostile foreign influences combined with numerous easily discoverable leaked credentials, Dominion neglectfully allowed foreign adversaries to access data and intentionally provided access to their infrastructure in order to monitor and manipulate elections, including the most recent one in 2020 ,” the filing said.

Our Republic is today in an entirely different place. Four years of deliberately fabricated charges backed by insiders at the highest level has brought us to this place.

80% of the 70 million Trump voters believe the election was fraudulent. The evidence is overwhelming dispute the leftest mantra.

Could be the end of the America we have enjoyed for over two centuries. Replaced by a superior version sustained by patriots in the mold of our founders.

Oh - you haven’t seen your precious Kraken?!?

It’s a sloppy mess and a hard copy shitpost of nothing.

Enjoy 8 years of Biden.

Damn - you sound scared and desperate. How many pillows are you going to scream into when Trump gets his second term?

1 Like

I’m interested to know.
A) Do you support the Democrat Party in the belief they are good, honest and wholesome.
B) Do you support the Democrat Party because you know them to be advocating full on communism.
C) Do you support the Democrat Party because you like a couple of policies that fit your lifestyle, for example transgenderism, free stuff etc ?

@StuFX
He is not going to give you a straight answer.
I can’t speak for him, but I think he wants to see as many dead whites as possible killed by blood-thirsty commies.

He also wants to see as many white families destroyed.

Thus I don’t think he is a “Democrat.”
He is a Demon-crat.

1 Like

And all this time I though you were the kracken but then realized you’re nothing but a parrot of the leftist media seeking to destroy what’s ;eft of a once great nation.

8 years of biden???

He’s clearly a victim of dementia and incapable of original thought.

He’ll be gone in less than a year.

Don’t bother with this tool, he obviously has no idea what the law is and is ignorant to even understand basic interpretation of it.

This is pretty compelling of what Powell has presented in Georgia.

Quote in relation to this infographic

“As an attorney with more than 50 years of trial practice in California and another state, I respectfully submit that an impartial and reasoned review of the allegations made here eclipses the “preponderance of evidence” standard of proof. This is more than a mere “prima facie case”–this is COMPELLING.”

Sidney Powell Suit Makes 30 Allegations in Bid to Invalidate Georgia Election Results

1 Like

Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.

I won’t insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.

1 Like

You guys only repeat what Fox News tells you. As soon as Hannity is over you all post up with his talking points . Republican’s dont have a mind of their own so they let their masters think for them.

No. He (urban so and so) is too smart to believe what his own words.