Sidney Powell Fired by Trump Legal Team (False Misleading Headline)

I am sitting here laughing my ass off. All of you Trumpists have been saying just wait. The kraken has been released. Just wait until next week. Sidney Powell is going to deliver the goods. We’ve got the Dominion server. It’s over.

Well yes indeed. It is over. Trump lost and Biden won.

3 Likes

I guess that Kraken was a lackin :rofl:

These retards are literally seething right now.

1 Like

Good. This ridiculous charade has gone on for long enough. Now that all of their cases have been lost, Sidney Powell has been fired, and the Trump legal team has no other options…I expect the concession speech soonest.

1 Like

Are you saying that Jenna Ellis’ Twitter account has been hacked?

No nothing of the kind I am saying that the headline of this thread is a lie twisting what is explained and why. Just another example of the hysterical kooks twisting reality.

No one ever said she was part of the official team and the Tweet was clarifying that, because lunatics were complaining she wasn’t official. There is a reason. She is a Campaign Attorney.

1 Like

This is appropriate

BREAKING REPORT: Largest Number of Cluster Votes In Wayne Co. MI Came From Psychiatric Hospital For Patients With Severe Mental Illnesses…And MORE! (100percentfedup.com)

The Tweet was deleted
and Twitter left it up

“This Tweet was deleted by the Tweet author. Learn more

Oh sweetie…the Tweet is very much still up…and it was never deleted.

Doesn’t matter if its true(it isn’t) or not, Biden is toast

1 Like

Oh it’s all flooding in now. That lunatic Sidney Powell has never shown anyone proof of anything and that’s why she got her dumbass kicked off the larger team of sweaty dumbasses.

1 Like

I think you leftists should take some phonics classes. Re-read the statement. It’s quite clear.

Don’t hold your breath, trump may never concede the election just like Hillary.

Trump wants to steal the election and hold on to power because he’s a fucking racist nazi dictator but the people who live here won’t tolerate that.

1 Like

Again proving you and everyone that follows you are a bunch of dumbasses! Holy crap! You will cling to anything and try to use it as fodder! You are a pathetic dweeb!

Powell was never part of the Trump legal team, and is working independently! Duh!

And the little Mao mouths off again with more asinine posts!

Trump is your daddy!

UPDATE: Sidney Powell is donating her time and her teams time. She does not work for the Trump Campaign. This was just clarity folks, there is no reason to panic. The Leftist Mainstream Media is of course in full spin mode here. Sidney never worked for the campaign.

UPDATE: Sidney Powell is donating her time and her teams time. She does not work for the Trump Campaign. This was just clarity folks, there is no reason to panic.

The Leftist Mainstream Media is of course in full spin mode here. Sidney never worked for the campaign.

— Matt Couch (@RealMattCouch) November 22, 2020

General Michael Flynn’s brother, who knows Sidney Powell very well after having defended his brother for the past couple of years, tweeted an explanation and asked Americans to consider donating to her and to the team of lawyers working for Sidney Powell who are fighting the truth to be revealed.

Defending the Republic – Sidney Powell‘s Legal Defense Fund. The statement tonight was a simple clarification of @SidneyPowell1 role.

Why would she need a fund site set up site if she were being paid by the RNC?

SIDNEY IS OUR WARRIOR.

SUPPORT HER. https://defendingtherepublic.org

Defending the Republic – Sidney Powell’s Legal Defense Fund. The statement tonight was a simple clarification of ⁦@SidneyPowell1⁩ role. Why would she need a fund site set up site if she were being paid by the RNC?SIDNEY IS OUR WARRIOR. SUPPORT HER. https://defendingtherepublic.org/

— Jack Flynn #NeverConcede (@GoJackFlynn) November 22, 2020

Hey schlub…name one thing she alleges about Dominion that doesn’t make sense.

One thing, be specific.

2 Likes

The fact that you folks are so afraid of Sidney Powell just assures me that what she has is ever more valid.

2 Likes

Some lawyer you are. Phony.

If you actually were an attorney you would know that this move killed anything she could possibly have done since the courts can, and will, now rule that she and her team do not have standing.

Bust out your 1L textbooks, counselor.

2 Likes

Again you are proving to be the biggest moron here and proof positive you have no idea what you are talking about! Grasping at straws again baldyrican! :rofl:

Thanks for the laughter your stupidity shines yet again!