Sidney Powell Fired by Trump Legal Team (False Misleading Headline)

I’m convinced this was the Twat Jenna Ellis … she was being pushed aside my the wiser Powell

Nope! That is not it at all!

Sydney Powell does legal work for the military so she can not file treason charges while working for the Trump team, the press release was simply to clarify things. Also Powell is a criminal Lawyer not a civil litigator so her and other lawyers will be duel tracking with specific focuses on investigations while others are focused on the appeals process and procedures.

While all of that may be true it could have been delivered much better. If that’s the case, why not say so? Maybe the strategy is to keep the opposition confused on a Sun Tzu level of strategy - but damn - this looks like a shitshow.

It’s possible that they want to keep MSM off guard but when it comes to loopholes in law or appearances of wrongdoing or impropriety that can be called out by snoops they need to cover all bases. Remember the Democrats have a pretty formidable team of lawyers as well.

1 Like

Great point. I’m just getting blackpilled by this whole thing. If they have what they need to wreck shit, they should do it already.

I agree, but there is a lot more going on behind the scenes where actors with security clearances are playing a role as well. It’s a very complex process where declass makes preparations a tedious endeavour. These guys are not getting much sleep these days, as deadlines are approaching and working against the clock to prepare a case takes a lot of time. In other words being thorough enough to counter whatever legal obstacle is going to be thrown at them is vital to winning a case.

Flynn was totally guilty until he wasn’t.

Biden was going to blow out Trump until he didn’t.

Powell has no proof until she does.

Powell is working the media and the left. Stay tuned.

1 Like

You should be demoralized. Your side lost and now you get to experience what half of this country has been experiencing for 4 years.

Well she better get off her ass and get this thing moving. December is around the corner.

But Trump supporters are not.

The Bolsheviks lost but you blood-thirsty commies in America never experienced what Christians in Russia experienced (for bloody 70 years).

1 Like

3 Likes

Screenshot_4

Screenshot_1

Screenshot_2

1 Like

Trump has initiated the transition process. It’s over.

Yeah, and I hope Biden has fun paying all of that money back when Trump swears in for a second term.

By law he has to! So cling on to whatever you need to, because when it’s all said and done you still end up losing in the end! Bank on it!

1 Like

Yeah that is a really positive contribution on your part huh? What happened to the mantra of coming together and healing? So much in believing in your own words and revealing how you really feel. If anything you just galvanized your opposition even more with that statement. You think the last four years was hell just wait until 80 million disenfranchised Patriotic Americans are let loose should Biden succeed. Your side fought to invalidate our vote for the past 4 years and now I think its only fair we return the favor. Karma is a bitch 10 fold!

Enjoy your lock down and food rationing!

1 Like

Joe Biden can do that with other politicians. We aren’t letting you racists off the hook.