Should the NFL discriminate against racist players? (NFL Cleveland Browns Player Rips Off Steeler QB's Helmet And Beats Him With It)

Hah hah yeah a model of humility. He’s reddy!

1 Like

I was giggling like a school boy at Stephen A. Smith’s analysis.

Spot on.

Then when Kaepernick the America Hater began kissing up to the Fake Media,I saw right through his manipulation.

1 Like

It would be like a Woman getting on her knees to administer a mouthie but only so she could allow her acid saliva to slowly corrode my package of potency.

I prefer this Aussie gal over Reddy.

Did you just graduate last spring…:roll_eyes:

I am still studying.

Lol, well that’s not bad at all…

1 Like
1 Like

The NFL pronouncement lacks credulity after watching the play.

But I’m ready to move on.

Just out of curiosity do you have a favourite team? Do you watch football on Sundays?

1 Like

I watch games that seem like they will be interesting. I sometimes scan the games being shown to see which ones look like good contests or something at stake besides their season record.

Personal records, rivalries, post season previews, etc.

You?

:slightly_smiling_face:

Yes I do, was looking for someone to talk football with! :grinning: Maybe we should start a separate Football thread to talk about games! I am a Bills fan as well as a Giants fan!

1 Like

Why on Earth would they bench Eli Manning???

As if winning two Super Bowls isn’t enough to prove he is worthy of the starting job? Or is he injured or what???

To give Jones playing experience, the team is in a rebuild and Manning’s arm strength is no longer there. I think they should have traded him so he could give another team a chance like Denver. It seems the league is changing trends to more mobile Quarter backs. We see that now in Watson, Jackson, Rogers, Allen, Wilson and maybe Jones now.

1 Like

Lamar Jackson is doing quite a job, I hear.

I hear his name and Russell Wilson’s mentioned as the top 2 MVP candidates.

Yep! Jackson is tearing it up! Wilson is having quite the year too. Allen from the Bills is another one to watch who is currently in his 2nd year but hasn’t been getting the same recognition, but man that guy can do things no other QB can do, and he is hard to bring down. It’s fun watching him and can’t wait until the Ravens go to Buffalo in a few weeks to face the Bills. I am rooting for anyone but the Patriots though!:rofl:

The Pats are instructive and inspirational.

We are automatically, IMHO, drawn to the underdog and love the thrill that comes from watching those who have not experienced success, suddenly go all the way or move in that direction.

But, when you have been one who experienced that climb and have reached the top, it is a special challenge to STAY at that level of excellence and do it again and again and again and again and again.

Tom Brady is the best there ever was, replacing Joe Montana, in my book as the GOAT.

And this MIGHT be the final year he plays.

What a story it is EVERY week that he steps onto the field.

Root against him if you must, but the odds are he will win.

Like Pres. Trump said, you may win so much you will get tired of winning.

As long as he and Coach Bill and crew are not tired of winning, I am not tired of watching them win.

LOL

Tom Brady is no doubt the Michael Jordan of his era but it gets tiresome watching the same team every year playing in the Super Bowl which is why I root against them all the time! At least Eli Manning did me a solid by besting them twice and those moments were the best for me and quite satisfying!:rofl:

1 Like

I enjoy excellence.

I rooted for the Pats but I always smile at the Giants’ Super Bowl victories.

Marvelous.

They ruined the Pat’s perfect season, even with the MAGNIFICENT Randy Moss!

Who would you choose as the BEST WR if you could choose between Moss or Jerry Rice or any NY Giants wide receiver?

https://youtu.be/Wbf1mshOII0

Jerry Rice! Of course he set the precedent of the prototype of a perfect receiver! As far as Giants greatest receivers, that is a tough one to call. Other than Mark Ingram there really aren’t any that come close. Maybe Mark Bavaro but he was a TE so not sure he counts, and the Giants have always been known for their defences so I am sure that has a lot to do with why they never had a Jerry Rice.

1 Like