Should the NFL discriminate against racist players? (NFL Cleveland Browns Player Rips Off Steeler QB's Helmet And Beats Him With It)

Is this your satire piece? You can’t be serious about Kaepernick? The guy is a fking attention whore who grew up in privilege! He is a total hypocrite and there nothing racist for calling out the NFL’ s version of affirmative action by giving him preferential treatment and it’s pathetic! Truth is he sucks as a football player and is hiding behind his fake SJW cause from accepting that as a fact!

1 Like

Who didn’t see this coming?

1 Like

I will be the first to slam his political expressions, but, he took the 49’ers to the Super Bowl in the 2012 season and came 4 points shy of winning it on February 3, 2013.

In his first career postseason start, against the Green Bay Packers, Kaepernick had 263 passing yards, two passing touchdowns, one interception and 181 rushing yards and two rushing touchdowns as the 49ers defeated the Packers 45–31. With his performance, he set an NFL single-game record for most rushing yards by a quarterback with 181, breaking Michael Vick’s record of 173 in a 2002 regular season game.[42] He also broke the 49ers postseason rushing record, regardless of position and joined Jay Cutler and Otto Graham in both as the only players in NFL history to run for two touchdowns and pass for two others in a playoff game.[43][42] In the NFC Championship, the 49ers defeated the Atlanta Falcons 28–24 with Kaepernick completing 16-of-21 passes for 233 yards and one touchdown.[44] The team advanced to Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans against the Baltimore Ravens. Kaepernick threw for 302 yards, one passing touchdown, and ran for a touchdown, but the 49ers fell behind early and could not come back, losing by a score of 31–34.[45]

Should the NFL discriminate against racists?

Should the NFL discriminate against racist players?

What should the NFL do if it finds out that Steelers QB Mason Rudolph called Browns DE Myles Garrett a “■■■■■■■■

This is totally a fake news BS plant.

Well he never reached that level since then, in fact he had regressed so much that the 49ers relegated him as third string QB eventually cutting him! IMO he was a marginal talent that eventually washed out of the NFL, and his one great year that he did have was predicated on luck going his way, because you and I both know that its a team sport. The following years, the other teams caught up and had Krapernick figured out and when that happened that was the end of him!

Where is the satire in my comments??? There are some bad police officers that do shoot unarmed suspects and sexually harass female coworkers.
I don’t agree with some of his opinions, but he has been blacklisted, served his time and some team believes he can still play,then why not give him a chance.I know there will be an INTENSE interview by teams willing to sign him.
He could be successful as Michael Vick was, but at least give him a chance. Where us the preferential treatment???. Wasn’t Vicks involment with dog fighting worse???

Rule of thumb.

WHEN the Devil does good, acknowledge it so that when you slam the Devil for his badness, your criticism will be seen as fair.

Simple solution to this problem. Stop watching the NFL.

1 Like

Absolutely not.

Only in the bizarro world of the internet can Kapernick be excused.

You reflect a harmful emerging paradigm.

Rule of thumb.

When you do or say something that controversial, make sure you are right.

He wasn’t.

But there are short sighted people whose mindset and life experiences are products of the internet.

We can’t go on any further without setting up a separate standard for Real Life vs Internet.

And internet can NOT rule in this regard.

I wish it was that simple.

He proved that he wasn’t up to playing QB in the NFL with the 49ers. Maybe he’s better than some backups, but who wants a clod who has nothing but downside as a backup?

If he was serious about playing, he would have gone to Canada. If he had serious political opinions, he’d have expressed them rather than just kneeling. He’s a clod who can’t think farther than kneeling and can’t read NFL defenses. Whoever signs him will be signing a benchwarmer with poison baggage.

1 Like

If no team takes a chance on him, what might he do?

It’s up to those at his workout to decide if he has any ability left to play in the NFL.
At least his protest was nonviolent . He didn’t join BLM and break windows or burn buildings.
I dont believe my comments are harmful. All I’m saying is that he is blacklisted for his social commentary. He had paid the price for it.Let it go, let him prove if he has any ability left. Why all the silence about the comparison to Michael Vick. Again, he served 18 months in Federal Prison, Kapernick didn’t. Whose treansgression is worse. Vick turned his life around for the better.

If he renounces his radical ideology, I would change my position.

If he doesn’t, I oppose his being given another chance to inspire those with un-American agendas.

Like Tim Tebow, he has some awesome athletic gifts but couldn’t cut it as an NFL QB. If any team signs him, they’ll regret it. He doesn’t have a drug problem, he has a hole in the head.

1 Like
1 Like

Why? Are you a selective supporter of the first amendment. Or do you think it only serves Caucasians?

Exactly, nothing more humble than taking the knee.