Should President Trump Close the Southern Border?

Yeah, the lib bullshit machine is in full force.

No, it is you who is talking about an unknown and trying to present it as a fact.

ā€œMost suspected terrorists are detained at airports?ā€ How do we know it is ā€œmostā€ if more terrorists werenā€™t detained than were detained?

Again, that is like saying we know 99.95 of convicted criminals are criminals.

Or they are purposely trolling because they donā€™t have better things to do! Seriously I have to wonder!

Hmmm, let me think on that for a moment :thinking:

How about a border that prevented him from entering the United States :open_mouth:

Nope, not the topic. The Southern Border is the topic. It has itā€™s own unique set of challenges. Air travel, overstayed visas have a different set of challenges.

1 Like

Seriously? They want ā€œbetter border securityā€? :rofl:

Tell you what. Have them take down the walls at their private residences. Tell them they spent money on walls and it was a waste of their money.

You arenā€™t very good at this.

Between 2 possibilitiesā€¦ the southern border or airportsā€¦ where are most suspected terrorist detained? Itā€™s a comparison, so we know what ā€œmostā€ is because you compare 1 to the other.

Did I clarify that for ya?

Ah and there it isā€¦ securing the border is like securing my house :joy:

Sadly, they believe their own bullshit.

That is until it is they or a family member that is hurt and amazingly they will look around with glazed eyes wondering how in the hell this could happen to them.

While many sit in the comfort of gated communities with security systems to keep the uninvited out.

Iā€™m very good at this, Pragmatic.

You just donā€™t like your logic being turned against you.

A ray of light shines! There may be hope for you :roll_eyes:

No you arenā€™t.

You donā€™t understand that in a numbers comparison, there are only 2 possibilities either they are equalā€¦ or 1 is a bigger number than the other.

Absolutely! Especially now that I know that securing a 2000 mile border is exactly like securing my 1800sqft house

Liberal math:
If we catch one terrorist, 100% are caught.

Vs
Republican Math:
If we catch one terrorist how many are there that we havenā€™t caught.

Just my guestimate as a former heavy equipment operator, but the Engineers could build a wall spanning the southern border in about 6 months depending on the design. The northern one in under 18 months.

In a way it kind of is. I mean the police donā€™t tell you the best way to prevent a robbery is to leave all your doors and windows unlocked and just let anyone who wants to, come into your house, now do they?

2 Likes

That is a pretty good assessment and that is within a reasonable amount of time. I would also imagine that the cost would not be as much as to what Trump is asking for.

Not nearly. Most of what heā€™s asking for would go toward personnel and equipment.

From what Iā€™ve heard, Rs could have used reconciliation to get the funding.

1 Like

Ah now youā€™re doubling down on stupidā€¦

Show me where I said that ALL suspected terrorists have tried to enter the US?

Trick question, I didnā€™t say that.

I said of all suspected terrorists that TRIED to ENTER the USā€¦ most were caught at airports (3000+). Only 6 were caught at the border. Do you believe the ā€œunknownā€ terrorist border number is 2994+?