Should President Trump Close the Southern Border?

NPR makes Alex Jones look like Stephen Hawkings.

He doesnā€™t care. The only thing that matters is that Trump is not allowed the victory of ā€œthe wall.ā€

1 Like

What if we look at this southern border thing just a little bit differently?

Yes, the idiots in South America are the origin of the problem. They vote for authoritarian governments that turn dictatorial or communist. They then run for thier lives without considering the error of their ways.

But the problem is not really them, but thier enabler, Mexico. Mexico needs to feel the pain and be flooded with itinerant caravans. You can see the seed of this in the counter Caravan protests in Tijuana when we partly backed up the election time caravan.

Concepts here write themselves.
Annex somewhere between 100 meters and a Kilometer of Mexico. Proclaim it the no-mans-land, and anyone that currently lives there immediately eligible for a green card and 20 year path to citizenship if they willingly give up thier property to US control.
Then setup a neutral area where we could catch, and repel the invaders before the set foot on US territory and kick thier asses back into Mexico.
Mexico would get serious right quick when they saw we were serious, and they would shut their southern border.

The only problem with out of the box thinking is the willingness to act upon it.

2 Likes

But what is a wall really

I think you are in the wrong thread! Perhaps going to a more suitable base like ā€œsocieties without bordersā€ is more to your liking? Just a suggestion.

https://youtu.be/WHZNsOcs6g0

lol

Yet you are shocked our president did the very same thing !! WOW !!!
Clinton signed 363
Carter signed 319
Obama signed 174
and OUR president signed 77 , NOW MOVE ON , NEXT !!!

1 Like

Numbers are meaningless in regard to whether any given President acted lawlessly through them. Some are legit, some arenā€™t.

3 Likes

Where did I say anything remotely close to that? Did you forget what post you were responding to?

How does ā€œthe President isnā€™t a dictatorā€ translate to being shocked about anything exactly?

what is a wall? is this a rhetorical question?

Ever been to Israel, there is a wall in the West bank

Ever been to the vatican? there is a wall surrounding the vatican

Ever been to Egypt, there is one separating Egypt and Gaza

there are over 25 countries that has border walls/fences for 1 to 3 reasons.

To combat illegal immigration, drug smuggling and terrorism, the rest is either religious or stop centuries of conflict.

So why is it immoral for America to build a wall to stop illegal immigration?

2 Likes

It was sarcasm.

We have walls too.

See, there is your problem. You are all worked up and you donā€™t even know what you are talking about.

3 Likes

Yah, they donā€™t seem to get that. If and EO authorizes a federal holiday, no big deal, If it gives orders fully in compliance with the Presā€™s constitutional authority no problem.

If it specifically done to circumvent existing law or to render such laws moot, then we have a problem.

We accept your surrender.

You should be proud.

3 Likes

Itā€™s means something when Trump is criticized for everything he does . We have party that will do everything and anything to make him look bad and deny him everything whether they agree or not , and then they have the whiners that bring it up as though it is something NEW to the presidency !! So if other presidents did it with five times the regularity as Trump ,SAY THAT, donā€™t be a B !!!

1 Like

Stop helping me make my case , you did NOT SAY ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦
Clinton signed 363
Carter signed 319
Obama signed 174
and OUR president signed 77

1 Like

I wish you knew what you were talking about.