Ruth Bader Ginsburg - Dead at 87

Like this? :rofl:

2 Likes

Haa, haaa. I like how the big guy slapped him a few times. Something his parent’s should have done a long time ago. :laughing:

2 Likes

Why is she dead NOW?
So that Trump won’t have time to appoint a new replacement in time for the election (fraud).

Dems have been hiding her demise for months and NOW they feel it’s safe to release the old news.

You’ve been played.

Love how the cops in these videos always go after the conservatives but don’t do shit about Antifa. I lose just a little more respect for them every time I see shit like this.

McConnell: Trump’s Supreme Court nominee ‘will receive a vote on the floor of the United States Senate’

“President Trump’s nominee will receive a vote on the floor of the United States Senate.”

1 Like

2 Likes

McConnell has not forgotten what animals and pigs the Dems were at the last hearings, he has not forgotten how mobs attacked his home, and he has seen the cities burning, and he is going to step up and get a Trump pick confirmed.

And he will and Trump will be the men who saved America.

2 Likes

SEN. TED CRUZ: “I believe the president should next week nominate a successor to the court and I think it is critical the Senate takes up and confirms that successor before election day.”

:warning:

REMEMBER

The McConnell rule was previously known as the Biden rule, and lets describe it accurately.
It is, No confirmations in a presidential election year when senate and presidency are held by different parties.

It doesn’t apply this year.

1 Like

It’s too bad there will be 4 RINO’s that STOP the president from getting another nominee to the court . Dems stick together but our party has far too many frauds that pretend they are principled .

1 Like

Why isn’t this in the RBG thread where this was already covered?

With RINOs , Lisa Murkowski, Susan Collins and the likes Mitt Romney prepared NOT to go along the matter will be dead in the water !!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Proof that the election is rigged…notice the word “installed”

1 Like

THANK YOU FORUM ILLITERATES.
One thread is about the death of RBG, and my thread was about appointing a new justice.
One is a moment in time, and the other will be going on for months.

Two totally different subjects for those who comprehend proper English.

Now they are mashed together.

Idiots

Then make one thread and don’t spam it with your own replies. Fgt.

But the nomination and confirmation process for the latest addition to the high court, Justice Brett Kavanaugh, took 89 days total for confirmation. It took 57 days from Kavanaugh’s nomination to his confirmation hearing.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., on Friday night said Ginsburg’s vacancy should not be filled until “we have a new president."

And how many days are left till Nov. 3?
How convenient Ginsburg didn’t die until this Friday.

1 Like

The cool thing about the Senate is that they can make up their own rules. They can pass a rule saying each Senator gets 10 minutes of questioning and then comes the vote.