Robust Discussion Concerning Moderation

Important Nazi party members were ■■■■■
Adolf Eichmann, whom Israelis kidnapped from Argentina, was ■■■■■■■ fluent in Yiddish, and he negotiated settlement of East European ■■■■ in Palestine with older settlers there. Eichmann knew what Nazism was all about (safe transfer of ■■■■ to Palestine) and it didn’t match the post WWII narrative, so he was promptly eliminated.

Folks, forget what they taught you at school

1 Like

I suggest that when members flood threads with demonstratively false exerts from obvious anti-Semitic and conspiracy web sites that have no credibility whatsoever over and over and over, in spite of being countered, disproven and corrected by facts backed up by credible sources that the moderator staff could cut them off. Freedom of speech in an honest discourse does not include making up facts and rejection of truth. At some point, the truth speakers get tired of repeatedly countering the lies and all that is left is the lies.

I hope your new solution is not a scorched earth policy. All that will accomplish is to speed up the process I am warning about. Most of us who came from the Hannity Forum did so to escape the bull shit. We can leave here just as quickly.

1 Like

We tried that, it didn’t work. They not only kept it up, they recruited reinforcements.

There isn’t an ounce of truth in any of this. Thanks for providing a great example of off topic trolling.

Sir,

In short, this place as currently constituted, is embarrassing on a resume. I say this as a manager

PH

1 Like

What do you think precipitated this discussion?

We have members here who blaim all of those things on ■■■■■ that’s what we’ve got.

The entire premise is a lie. I’ve never been the one to first bring up any mention of the ■■■■ or Israel in any discussion.

Not once in my entire life have I done so.

I do however respond to the lies used to attack them.

Are you ashamed to share your opinion in public?

The most disturbing thing I see … and it’s prevalent with a select few on this site … is that they are so eager to disassociate themselves with the past that they will reject established history (even first hand knowledge) for something they found on the Internet that begins with “They lied to you. This is what really happened.” (And for that select few, if the site also says: “ … and it was the ■■■■ who set it all in motion” they are sold.)

1 Like

That’s three groups. :wink:

Not really since whether you’re a paid member or not the “■■■■■■ Question” has divided us into two distinct groups. Those who tolerate and preach the hate and those of us who tolerate neither.

One group cannot reject both of the others unless there are three groups. :wink:

See what I mean DMK. :wink:

1 Like

Well, if the went to K-12 or college in the last 20 years there is at least some truth to it.

That would be the time in which it has become fashionable to blame the US and Israel for all of the ills of the world.

I would like to look inside the GC group but my request was not accepted this makes me feel bad will anyone help me become cool enough to join the group I will repay you with witty humour

also if people don’t like the ■■■ hating people just ignore them their are some people here I try not to interactive with because they are out of their minds or are represses homosexual

Then their false messages go unchallenged, allowing the uninformed to become misinformed.

1 Like

than you should be happy that anti semites are coming here so that you can educate them and their audience on facts so everyone is winning with freedom of speech

it’s a win win situation and the moderators are doing a great job

I like pancakes.