Russian military aggression

You two spew nothing but lies and bullshit constantly.

Iran has been exporting terrorism since the Mullahs took over and were directly or indirectly responsible for more than 80% of the allied casualties in Iraq and Iran due to their IED’s and providing the enemy with the IED’s training and support necessary for them to become the biggest factor in both wars.

Gaming future conflicts and what is necessary to win them is what they are paid to do.

It’s a big part of our Pentagon planning and absolutely necessary to keep us ahead where we’re already ahead, and shows us where we need to catch up.

Rand is neither owned nor controlled by ■■■■■ More of your ignorant ■■■ hating conspiracy crap.

Rand Corporation: Illuminati
https://www.davidicke.com/article/158617/42152-insider-reveals-diabolical-secrets-of-the-rand-corporation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INDWS4Eb6ZM

Infowars? Really?

Is there a credible source anywhere on earth that can support any of your ridiculous, insane fantasies or is this really all you have?

Yeah balance of power…that’s what China cares about.

I guess you missed the ramming of Philippine fishing vessel that was fishing in waters they have been fishing for centuries.

Some balance.

But if you prefer the dictatorship as being a legitimate form of goverment/society to be that balance knock yourself out.

2 Likes

One thing you can count on is that none of these types will ever willingly move and live in China, Russia, Gaza, Israel, or Iran.

All self promotion, virtue signaling, condescension and BS. Never the courage of their convictions to make the move.

2 Likes

You two should get a room with the lovefest you two are showing each other by continuing to bathe in excrement of a false narratives! You two make a great couple!

1 Like

Chinese acts pale in comparison to US hegemony and aggression.

1 Like

I have no bearing on any of it. Just pointing out what the Pentagon actually annually reports to Congress that seems to be ignored by most. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Do they make you go to their church? Does their speech turn you into a so called “Christian Zionist Fundamentalist”?

If not, why not just follow the same guidance that liberals give everyone else that expresses disagreements with others beliefs: change the channel. Dont listen.

Auditioning?

Israeli shills never been to Israel, so they have no idea what they are talking about.

You’ve proven yet again you’re just a moron spewing bullshit on the internet.

I spent a total of just over three years in Israel over three different deployments.

It’s how and when I learned to respect them as a people and their daily struggle for existence surrounded by more than 150 million Arabs and Persians who wanted to wipe them from the earth.

Talk about US hegemony and aggression, look what’s being done in Ukraine.
Ukraine is a brother state of Russia; same religion, (almost) same language and culture.

Russians know that US/Israel is behind the Maidan violence and the war in Donbas

2 Likes

Oh, how nice. I spent a little over three years in Israel too. Unlike you, I learned to speak Hebrew , Yiddish, and Arabic, so I know what I’m talking about.

The reason they have so much in common is the fact that Stalin starved to death and executed more than 7 million Ukrainians and then replaced them with Russians.

Not all of them appreciated it for some reason.

http://www.historyplace.com/worldhistory/genocide/stalin.htm

It was among the worst genocides ever recorded.

Quite the friends you attach yourself to.

You’ve made it abundantly clear you learned nothing and I doubt you’ve ever even found it on a map.

Problem is they won’t have a choice if Israel tells them to.

1 Like

Oh, absolutely.
Stalin, a ■■■■ starved to death millions of Ukrainians who mistakenly think it’s the fault of Russia.