Russian military aggression

Another lie so ridiculous as to be insane.

You’re batting a thousand today pardner.

Have you ever heard of the Gulf of Tonkin?

2 Likes

Stalin was an Athiest and the leader of Russia. Try telling the truth for a change, it won’t hurt much or for very long.

ROFLMFAO…

Wait… wait…TRW…that’s not like you. God I hope I’m not being a bad influence on you.
Let’s get this straight. I AM the vulgar and irreverent one … not you.

:rofl:

Rarely an impure thought mages to escape. Perhaps I should delete?

Why do ppl insist on callin it a ‘‘regime’’ Assad has more claim to his leadership than most(all) western leaders.

Was Karl Marx an atheist?
It depends on the definition of atheism.

He certainly didn’t believe in “God” but believed in the devil and he practiced devil worship in his home.

Come to think of it, the ■■■■■■ Talmud is the worship of such devils.

Yes, and LBJ has been dead since before your parents were hatched.

Don’t forget the Samson Option.

1 Like

Since he fought for the establishment of the USSR as an officially Atheist State by constitutional decree, yah, I’d say he was probably an Atheist. Stalin absolutely was.

Paranoid MUCH?'…

Fact. Add up the population of the Arab League Nations and Palestinians at the time.

All were sworn to the complete destruction of Israel and many of them still are including Iran and Hamas who the Palestinians elected to power.

Tiring. “Stalin the Atheist”. He had as much connection to Judaism as Hitler did to the Catholic Church.

Hitler was a ■■■■ Again, shills made my posts disappear.

All leaders of the Soviet Union were ■■■■■ except Gorbachev who descended from the Habsburgs. But he was an Illuminati whose job was to break up the bankrupt Soviet Union peacefully.

Quit telling ridiculous lies. That claim has been utterly disproven since it was first made every way it could be disproven.

It’s as ridiculous ad claiming Stalin was a ■■■ when he had no ■■■■■■ ancestors and his mother whom some claimed was a ■■■ wanted him raised and trained as an Orthodox Priest from birth.

You people are out of your ever loving minds.

Stalin’s real name “Jughashvili” means son of a ■■■

Well that’s just another bald faced lie promoted by rabid ■■■ haters.

http://www.■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

I noticed that the website in question lists all criminals and psychopaths as non-■■■■

Yep, the Obama administration did that. I never blamed Russia for rushing to secure their base at Sevastopol.

At nearly the same time, both of Russia’s leased warm water ports were threatened by the Obama administration.

1 Like