Rockets hit US embassy in Baghdad amid protests

Some people are war mongers and see no bad or stupid war. Every objective person knows that the invasion of Iraq was illegal, based upon lies, gave rise to Islamic extremism, an increase in global terrorism and a RECORD refugee crisis.

1 Like

If it were a military invasion and Americns were under grave threat with mounting casualties that border would have been won and the offending invading country crushed.

With most of the invaders simply being people seeking a better life for their families you’ll never get the left of center of the US to Unite behind treating them like an invading army.

Hell most places on line I’m considered just to the left of Hitler and not even I can in good conscience justify going that far.

Cartels, drug and human traffickers, coyotes, etc you bet. Secure the southern border with effective physical borders you bet. I’d even go so far as to support labeling the cartels as terrorist organizations and utterly destroying them in the foreign countries giving them cover and a base of operations, but no further than that.

No honest person on earth would even suggest you are “objective” or “informed”.

Clearly you are not, not in any way.

That sums it up exquisitely. He knew what he was doing and we didn’t; some countries need dictators for the greater good but the leftists, and westerners in general, simply can’t get their liberal heads around that fact. It isn’t only the US and UK which have become incompetent, it’s the whole of western Europe. It’s why ‘we’ loathe Putin so much - because he looks statesmanlike whereas our leaders look like bumbling bureaucrats in comparison.

1 Like

Precisely, and our late Dr David Kelly knew it better than anyone else, and the poor guy paid the price for his perspicacity by being assassinated by his own countrymen. Just imagine the faux self-righteousness of the west if Putin did something like that?

RIP Dr David Kelly, and may his killers burn in hell.

1 Like

How little you know. If you had more self-perception you might realise that.

1 Like

A warmonger with exactly ZERO objectivity on this.

Stop making such a fool of yourself. It is’t that hard, just shut up unless you have something of value to say.

Yeah, you’d like me to shut up wouldn’t you? Bigots don’t like anyone who argues with them, and it’s very obvious you don’t like me. I’m rather flattered by that! :sunglasses:

Oh so now I’m the bigot. :rofl: Why? Because I don’t tolerate stupidity and dishonesty?

No, I don’t want you to shut up I’m only suggesting the best way for you to help yourself.

If there’s one member of PB whose suggestions I don’t want, they’re yours. And stop calling me ignorant because it’s becoming tiresome - especially when you know perfectly well that I’m not?

Your posts continually show otherwise. You are ignorant on most of the subjects you pontificate on which you regularly display.

Does anyone else here think I’m ignorant? D_M need not answer that question. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It isn’t a matter of opinion it’s a matter of your record.

You’d beat his ass if he talked to you on the street in such fashion. Why don’t you simply ignore that insolent poster???

Hilarious, from the coward who won’t even engage in a debate with me. :rofl:

Anytime either or both of you think you’re capable come on down.

It’s not at all in the best interest of Americans generally. Otherwise you’re asking a warmonger to tell you why war is good.

Because I’m not a violent man, I’d rather humiliate him with words than give him a bloody nose. Trouble is that the twerp keeps coming back for more?

I wasn’t suggesting you should go looking for him to do so. But nobody would suffer themselves to be addressed in person in the fashion that that broken man does hiding behind his keyboard here. Why not simply ignore him. It would also make for much cleaner threads than watching you facilitate his thread derailments going back and forth with you endlessly insulting each other.

I guess you’re right, but it’s because I don’t suffer fools gladly, and feel I’m performing a public service by letting them know they are fools? If there were an ignore facility here I wouldn’t see his posts therefore the temptation would perforce be removed.

1 Like