Retribution Has Begun: Iran attacks US bases in Iraq

Well in all fairness, Israel should carry their fair share of the load considering all the money we send them, its the least they can do to support US war efforts in the region.

BS, they’ve been at war with us since 78 and there’s absolutely nothing unconstitutional about retaliating against Iran for attacking the US.

Both the constitution itself and the War Powers Acts completely legitimize and legalize our response.

You can whine about it because you hate Trump but his actions are absolutely lawful and constitutional.

They do. Hell about 90% of the military aid we send them has to be spent in the US and they always pay off their loans early and with interest.

Yeah - somehow not wanting a war and not wanting to put foreign countries above our own interests translates to “blinded by hate” - laughable.

2 Likes

More fabrications on your part. We’re putting the US first and foremost, Israel and the rest of our allies second.

Iran cannot be allowed to control the region or they can blackmail the free world into submission by choking off the oil.

WTF are you talking about? We are already there. So you rather take it up the ass? I bet you like that huh?

Why don’t you wait to see how this unfolds before committing to full hysteria and jumping to full blown conclusions before the dust has had time to settle?

Nope - they want no part of that. It means ■■■■■■ blood might have to get spilled - and if you know anything about ■■■■■■ blood, one drop is more valuable than thousands of Americans. They literally believe this. Oh but when they illegally annex the Golan Heights from Syria after US special forces cleaned house for them…Trump can’t get on a plane fast enough for a photo op. It’s despicable.

1 Like

Get some new material, maybe try an original thought of your own for a change instead of your Nazi Propaganda.

I am talking about their use of military assets to assist US forces currently operating.

We are already there BECAUSE of Israel you jackass.

2 Likes

US special forces have never conducted a single combat operation in the Golan.

Completely fabricated BS.

And the war powers act doesn’t give cover to a president provoking a war in order to respond. Rand Paul is on Fire about this, and he’s right.

1 Like

We can talk about the gas chambers having wooden doors later, schlomo.

2 Likes

Neo Nazi BS… …

Jackass to me is dumbass to you! Proof positive you have no idea what you are talking about!

The product of warped, weak minds.

So why are we in the Middle East? Explain. I’ll wait.

Simple, Oil. …

For the interests of a very few in the US. 40 years of interference and American military adventurism and not one bit of it legitimate US national security interests.

2 Likes

No…

1 Like