Retribution Has Begun: Iran attacks US bases in Iraq

Not showing up anywhere else…

Syrian Girl? For real?

Not being reported anywhere else, I would not give it any weight.

CM’s are not anti aircraft missiles and Iran doesn’t have any AA capability that can reach that far without putting their own aircraft over Iraqi soil and directly in the line of fire of both the US and Iraq.

You missed the part where the US illegally occupies the surrounding territory for decades and supports and funds a coup and installs a puppet regime. Iran is most definitely the victim in the pages of history.

2 Likes

Only if you read history as written by the mullahs and their supporters.

Holy crap, I swear I am reading a thread with Pro Iranian supporters here as being the counter arguments.

1 Like

At least there is an alternative to whatever neocon Zionist trash you are gargling with.

1 Like

I voted to MAGA and get the fuck out of the Middle East. Where are we at on that? Clearly not getting the fuck out of the Middle East. Instead of draining the swamp, it is running the Bush-era war machine on overdrive from the WH. I’m on the side of America. It’s the majority of you willing to send Americans to die while you pay to suck a bunch of Israeli dicks in the process. No thanks.

3 Likes

Here’s another pro-Iranian.

Listen I am pro American not pro Zionist, get your head out of your ass! If we are attacked we respond its as simple as that! No where in your faux paas doctrine does it say we have to be pussy ■■■■■■■ either, so get out of here that shit!

No - it is not that simple. How many times do we have to go to war in the Middle East before we understand it isn’t that simple?

1 Like

They want Israel destroyed at any cost and could care less how many attacks on the US it takes to precipitate an all out war against Israel.

Deep thinking to this crowd is walking by an empty kiddie pool.

They are so driven by their insipid hatred the logic circuits have been totally disconnected.

If there was any question, taking the side of Iran in this conflict over that of their own country should have erased it forever.

That sums it up pretty well.

Israel in no way figures in the equation of how we should react to protect our own interests but they can’t see anything else because they are blinded by hatred.

Not at any cost. I want to stop sending billions of dollars and paying around the clock for their protection - all while they poke every fucking bear in the region. Let them stand on their on their own without the US backing them up.

2 Likes

Fuck you - we are in the region because of ISRAEL.

2 Likes

Thank you for once again demonstrating my point better than I ever could.

Much appreciated.

Pointing this out doesn’t make one pro Iran. Rand Paul has essentially said the same thing.

First off, we need to understand the U.S. is now at war with Iran. It’s an undeclared, insane and unconstitutional war, but it is war nonetheless.

2 Likes

Once again, many thanks. Please just let it all hang out.

I guess that’s all you got. Your content writers in Tel Aviv must be a little busy right now, huh.

2 Likes

Apparently for some there is no limit. Remember Lindsey Graham said we may need to do this for 100 years…:flushed:

1 Like