Republican Failure! ☠ 🏴‍☠

The cuckservative, while being dragged off to BLM marxist gulags because he’s white:

“But I’m not racist!”

But your political enemies are…

1 Like

Every institution, university, tv network, social media network, billionaire oligarch and elected official right now: “white people are shit and deserve to suffer”

The cuckservative: “I don’t see race”

lol

I don’t see your party pushing back to refute this narrative, instead Attack conservatives because it makes you feel self righteous! Yeah that is a real winning argument!

I’m not a Democrat you cuckservative pussy.

Who said you were? Make more assumptions! :rofl: :rofl:

If you are attacking conservatives then that means you are representing another tribe. So where is your representation to refute what you are protesting?

Then your post is irrelevant and pointless. Go wash some feet in Hong Kong.

Aww! You can’t defend your statements so now you revert to your little childish name calling! How so intelligent of ya!

You said you don’t see my party pushing back. What party is that?

Imagine having epidemic levels of radical left wing violence, riots, looting and historic statue destruction and not being able to leverage it into effective campaign talking points and justification for strong right wing policies. lol

1 Like

I ask you that question! If you don’t stand with conservatives then who do you stand with?

I don’t have to imagine it, it’s already happening!

Where are the conservatives that you speak of and what have they conserved?

Trump and the GOP have this onanistic fantasy about…ready for it…getting TEN percent of the black vote next time instead of EIGHT percent!

“Gosh, that extra 2% validates all the useless things we’ve done over the past four years - now we can go back to our cushy jobs writing opinion pieces for the rest of our lives!”

Sadly - the GOP is the only opposition, if you can even call whatever they are doing “opposition”.

1 Like

On what planet is this happening?

The ‘right wing resistance’ right now:

Trump: pampered, wealthy marketeer with socially liberal beliefs

Kushner: corrupt, wealthy, ■■■■■■ businessman with liberal beliefs

Ivanka: preening shitlib woman

GOP leadership: getting down on their knees for the marxists

Why do you think I posted this OP? I am just as frustrated with the GOP and their lack of action as you are, assuming of course you actually vote and when you do it’s republican.

Blaming one man such as the president for all your discontent and the countries inequities is not going to satisfy whatever it is you wish to address your grievances.

As far as the black vote, that is rather a silly argument, the president in an election year has to appeal to all demographics of the electorate, not just blacks. So where is the White tribe that represents your interests to refute and push back on the false narratives that you originally protest about?

What? This is not happening? I am sorry I must be dreaming!

Trump is the president. Trump made promises to get elected. He failed to keep those promises. He is failing to do his job now as President - hell, Tucker just said the same thing 10 minutes ago…but yeah…I’m so edgy.

I assume you were talking about a competent right wing opposition forming to battle this Marxist revolution… because that is not happening.

Republicans are gutless trash.

1 Like

I think you are missing my point while at the same time being purposely obtuse. That being said, at what point are citizens like you going to stand up and push back to get your message across? So what? Your solution is to just bitch about it and take your ball and go home? Yeah that is like folding like a cheap tent at the first sign when things are being challenged. That is what Tucker is trying to appeal to just in case you missed it.