Republican Failure! ☠ 🏴‍☠

The illusory truth effect is the idea that if you repeat something often enough, people will slowly start to believe it’s true. Sounds about right, considering all the times we’ve blindly trusted an old wives’ tale or a much-retweeted factoid.
But a new study has revealed that the illusory truth effect is much stronger than we imagined. Because it turns out that even if a person has prior knowledge disproving a lie they’re being told, they’ll still believe the lie if it’s repeated enough. — BLACK LIES MATTER

2 Likes

“Black Lies Matter” Now there is a concept of truth.

1 Like

By Jove, you coined a new phrase!

BLACK LIES MATTER!

…as opposed to white lies:

white lies

Plural form of white lie,

1 Like

So what happened with the Hawaii thing?

His original Certificate of Birth has surfaced...and is depicted in threads here.

Edit:
Correction! It appears that this one is also a fake. ^^^^^^ My apologies!
However, so is the Hawaiian version.

The Hawaiian forgery has been shown to be so for multiple reasons, the one most irrefutable is the font of some of the text printed on it not having been invented until after the date of birth.

http://themillenniumreport.com/2016/12/scientific-evidence-obama-birth-certificate-copy-proven-fake-and-forged/

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=3044

1 Like

It is hard to imagine a narcissist like Trump wants his legacy to be remebered as the guy who surrendered to BLM communists and helped destroy America.

Nobody voted for him in 2016 to continue political correctness yet he thinks doing that will win him votes now.

2 Likes

Trump is going to lose to Biden’s black female VP at this rate - whoever it ends up being.

“I am not racist” is a weak sales pitch for Trump and not what anyone wants.

People don’t blame the riots on Democrats - they blame it on Trump’s weakness.

1 Like

I get the impression Trump does this more to inoculate himself against charges of racism* (so that White normies are comfortable voting for him) than anything else. If he bumps up his AA vote, fine, but he really really wants White normies to not be afraid he’s rayciss.

*obviously this isn’t working of course

This was a fine strategy in 2016. The world is different now and the level of pre-genocidal hatred towards whites demands a more direct response.

You guys need to show some backbone. Either you can throw a hissy fit that Trump isn’t doing what you think he should…or you can have some patience, reelect him, then watch the gloves come off. He’s playing the game exactly as he should.

2 Likes

Geez…talk about the very picture of what a defeated man looks like? Here is Trump upon returning to the White House after the Tulsa debacle. A crumpled up MAGA hat in hand, an unruffled look, and when was the last time you ever saw Trump in a picture with his tie undone like this?

1 Like

The rally was empty because Trump didn’t handle the BLM situation correctly. I doubt Trump supporters care much at all about the covid hoax. Trump was weak and now he is getting old and inept. I honestly think it’s time for orange man to go bye bye so that pedo with demintia can take over and show everybody how bad this country can really get.

Trump’s voter base have had their jobs snuffed out, the economy imploded, and their history erased.

I don’t understand why there wasn’t a huge enthusiastic crowd at his campaign rally.

There was over 500,000 people watching it on YouTube alone. Not to mention the other venues.

Biden still hasn’t gotten out of his basement.

Trump’s voter base is full of people with resiliency, not defeated by what you mention. There are many like me who sit back, watch and wait for the right moment to strike back.

You have two choices. Trump or who Biden picks for V.P. :woman_shrugging:

If the entire power structure of the western world is going to attack you for being white, i think it’s fair to ask your political leader to defend you for being white.

1 Like

Of course it is.

However, I can only speak for myself when saying this:

I don’t need to be defended for being white. Nor do I buy into the oppression, victim-hood, etc.

A lot of people are waking up and not liking what they are seeing from the liberal party of hate.

Give it some time. Karma is a bitch. :wink:

That’s true. At least I hope it is. I get your point on victimhood too. My point was…it takes enormous courage for the average white Trump voter to support him in public, especially now.

It takes 0 courage for Trump to leave out “whites” when he’s listing off accomplishments for blacks, latinos, asians and everyone else.

Trump will let you get fired from your job for publically supporting him…but he won’t risk the same for supporting you as a white person.

A leader should be more courageous than his followers.

I think that depends upon where you live. I fortunate that I live in a very conservative area. Supporting Trump is a given.

A lot of white people don’t need to have their accomplishments extolled nor want to. I for one would not want to. It would make me incredibly uncomfortable and left wondering, “huh? Um, that is my work ethic why is anyone making a big deal about it?”

Take a look at what he has fought against since taking office and how the average or even above average person would be able to stand up against it.

1 Like

Trump’s “base” are patriotic Americans, not “white people.”

You sound like a white supremacist Dixiecrat dumb shit.

It’s democrat/leftists who obsess over “race.”

Not thinking about race is a rapidly disappearing luxury good.

I envy your ignorance.

Your enemies think about race all the time. They’re using it to destroy Trump and the nation.

2 Likes