Republican Failure! ☠ 🏴‍☠

What are you talking about? Do you want to try again?

Barack Obama was a transfer student from California’s Occidental Collegewhen he came to Columbia University in 1981 as a 20-year-old junior. More than 20,000 studentscurrently attend Columbia. The enrollment in the early ’80s might have been lower, but not everybody would have met or remembered Obama. And it’s absolutely untrue that “not one person has Its ever come forward” from his years there, or that he is “the man who wasn’t there.”

1st 2 years at Occidental transferred to Columbia were he was the invisible student.

https://www.factcheck.org/2010/02/obama-at-columbia-university/

Still wonder how he got the SS from the northeast while working in Hawaii in HS.

…but he would have had a social security number before attending either. I think Hawaii was a state that had those things in 1961.

So you are admitting he went to Columbia or denying it? It appears that you can’t decide. As far as his SS, it is quite possible that he didn’t apply for one until he went to college. I have yet to apply for one for my son who is a US citizen, so who knows why he has one from the NE, but that might be a reason why.

I really don’t know about that, because that is getting into a conspiracy debate to which I am not adept at the particulars of his controversies.

More to the point of why Republicans are cowards!

This is a desperate plea for help and Tucker made it very clear. Black Lies Matter is a major political movement that is now a major threat. Action is needed, not only by our President but by the Republicans. RIGHT NOW!

It is not a conspiracy debate. Obama’s SSN was previously issued in Connecticut to a man that was born in 1890.

Obama is a FRAUD!!

https://freedomoutpost.com/obamas-social-security-number-fraud-evidence-goes-to-judge-who-blocked-illegal-amnesty/

Well, this is a bit of a surprise and news to me. and of course you are posting an article that is over 5 years old too.

Work ethic is a missing component in a lot of people

As someone who watches from across the Pond, it appears to me that Trump has fulfilled more of his election promises than any previous President that I have observed.

He has brought jobs back to the USA as he promised. His handling of the COVID-19 crisis has been as bad as that in the UK.

The main thing that sets him apart from other candidates is that he is not beholden to Big Pharma, the Arms Industry nor anything else AFAIK. He is also, by his own words, not a politician. He says what some Americans are thinking and that has brought him bad press with the raucous SJWs and some others.

If he continues to tap-into the average American’s thinking process he will win later this year. If not …

Everyone should be happy about this.

You should watch the vid, it is interesting

I did and its just paranoia setting in with some. Take a look around and see who is committing the violence. I take what media is saying with a grain of salt, however if Joe Biden and or a Democrat successfully gets into the White-house then we should all be very concerned. BLM? Their ambitions is to take over the country, so the video preaching more fear mongering to go after Whitey is small potatoes to what is actually going on. We should be worried about the collapse of the country and falling into a civil war and dystopian society then someone who is over hyperlized on a media narrative trying to induce fear in everybody with false accusations.

That is an interesting fallacy.

In Ireland there exist two main groups of religious people, Catholics and Protestants. They seem to fight because of that. The whole country is (or was) white.

There is another way of separating the Irish into opposing factions: the Unionists and the Republicans (or whatever their preferred reference is). They also fight.

When I say fight I mean bombs and guerrilla tactics. Sometimes I think that the Irish just like to fight and any cause will do …

There are a lot of Christians around the world of every ‘colour’ you can imagine. So perhaps the real question is: what is meant by ‘white’.

All he’s doing - and all he has done, is pander to people who would never vote for him (and would probably kill him if given the chance) while ignoring or flat out tossing his supporters under the bus.

I’ve never seen anything like it.

That is the most depressing thing that I have watched … ever.

Its the truth! We are in a middle of a major crisis, and all people are worried about is how they are offended. We are in some serious trouble if we don’t get this shit under control real fast. BTW, it is also official that the Trade deal with China is over, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they are funneling money along with Soros to BLM to keep sowing discord in order to weaken us as we about to open our economy. Something has to be done soon to stop all this madness, I mean look at the current protests right across from the WHitehouse trying to tear down a statue and claim another autonomous zone? This is pretty crazy, and they need to seriously start sweeping the streets and charge these criminals with domestic terrorism.

1 Like

The question is why does he have a north eastern SS number when he first worked in Hawaii in HS?

He then attended college in LA for 2 years.

I could give a shit where he went to college i’m just curious where he obtained the SS number when he worked at a Baskin and Robins in Hawaii years before columbia having never lived in the north east.

Got it??

1 Like

And you think this is China - and not Judeo-Bolsheviks?

Well you challenged that by implying it wasn’t true, as well a saying he was never in the NE

Here:

And then this:

Perhaps you need to be a little clearer in your posts, they seem misleading.